Way to stick it to the children, Republicans.

Burnthings

The party of family values my ass.

"
Following this massive undocumented immigration enforcement many children of those arrested across the state are now left homeless with nowhere to go.

12 News Reporter Alex Love went out to Forest, Mississippi where community leaders are coming together to put them up for the night in a gym. He was granted permission to talk to community leaders and the children.

These children who some are as young as toddlers were relying on neighbors and even strangers to pick them up outside their homes after school and drive them to a community fitness center where people tried to keep them calm. But many kids could not stop crying for mom and dad. "

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Deport the kids with and when their "parents" are deported. Parents fault, not our laws. Tough to see, but it is their responsibility, not ours. Unless you want to take them in and assume all responsibility for them, Burnthings. Are you up for it?

Burnthings

About the response I expected from here. The lack of humanity in here is pretty appalling. I would have better luck appealing to the empathy in pack of ravenous hyena.

Burnthings

Deport the kids with and when their "parents" are deported. Parents fault, not our laws. Tough to see, but it is their responsibility, not ours. Unless you want to take them in and assume all responsibility for them, Burnthings. Are you up for it?
Or maybe just leave them alone and let them to continue contributing as they were, you Nazi.

luvmygdaughters

It's of your making. Get a good whiff of it.
au contraire my sweet, I believe you liberals are the ones who are inviting them to break the law and cross the border illegally!! So, this is a problem you've created by lax immigration laws. Build the wall, enforce immigration laws and less children separated from their lawbreaking parents!!

Burnthings

au contraire my sweet, I believe you liberals are the ones who are inviting them to break the law and cross the border illegally!! So, this is a problem you've created by lax immigration laws. Build the wall, enforce immigration laws and less children separated from their lawbreaking parents!!
I hope one day your level of compassion catches up with you, callous witch.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
About the response I expected from here. The lack of humanity in here is pretty appalling. I would have better luck appealing to the empathy in pack of ravenous hyena.

And yet, here you are. Trying to change our minds. Admit it, you lubs us! That's why you stick around. :biggrin:

Burnthings

And yet, here you are. Trying to change our minds. Admit it, you lubs us! That's why you stick around. :biggrin:
I don't think I'll change any of your dark hearts. It's mostly so people who stumble on a board that represents SOMD doesn't mistake the place for a complete den of reprehensible slime.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Then go down there and get them and take them into YOUR house!

Problem solved.

Reactions: NPC