Way to stick it to the children, Republicans.

Hessian

For your information, I was employed at a paving company, many years ago. The owner hired some questionable, legal(?), immigrants, about 8 of them, if I remember correctly. They all lived at the same address in PG county, they all claimed 10 on their taxes, which, in case you dont know, means they have no taxes, other than SS/FICA coming out of their checks. They all had social security cards and drivers license, which I must say, probably cost them a pretty penny to buy. Later, when employers were responsible for doing the I9 verification, none of their social security cards were legal!! So dont tell me how they are contributing anything to our economy, they send money back home to bring more illegals over here. Like I said earlier, if we tightened our border security, enforced the laws on the books now, deported illegals back to their country, we wouldnt have this problem. It would be a deterrent to cross illegally, therefore, could possibly decrease the parents and kids being separated.

I have long advocated 100% confiscation of ALL property of an illegal....to pay for deportation, court hearings, medical. social service, prison, and those harmed by illegal drivers & criminals.---100% confiscation. Let that sink in.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Or maybe just leave them alone and let them to continue contributing as they were, you Nazi.
Are you ready to man up and not be a hypocrite by putting your full financial and emotion support for these kids? Highly unlikely that you would give a drop of sweat from the basement you live in. Feel free to sponsor a few of these families and be responsible for your great passion you allegedly have in humanity.

Burnthings

Are you ready to man up and not be a hypocrite by putting your full financial and emotion support for these kids? Highly unlikely that you would give a drop of sweat from the basement you live in. Feel free to sponsor a few of these families and be responsible for your great passion you allegedly have in humanity.
These families we're already set, some of them having been productive members for 12 to 15 years. Why should I be held responsible for a crisis completely generated by ignorant Nazis such as yourself.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why should I be held responsible for a crisis completely generated by ignorant Nazis such as yourself.

Excuses, excuses.

Just another Left-tard hypocrite that won't put HIS own resource on the line for the burdens he wants others to bear.

luvmygdaughters

These families we're already set, some of them having been productive members for 12 to 15 years. Why should I be held responsible for a crisis completely generated by ignorant Nazis such as yourself.
You crack me up!!! :lmao: Thanks for the laughs loser, now go get your mac & cheese Mom made you for lunch, you get cranky when you dont eat.

limblips

PREMO Member
Excuses, excuses.

Just another Left-tard hypocrite that won't put HIS own resource on the line for the burdens he wants others to bear.
Shirley you don't think it has it's own resources? It is using mommy's and the taxpayers. It only knows how to suck on the teats of others.

Last edited:

Burnthings

Oh man, it's the one and only joke you guys have. Attaboys all around. You did it. :rolleyes:

You dullards will have come up with something better than that..

officeguy

Oh man, it's the one and only joke you guys have. Attaboys all around. You did it. :rolleyes:

You dullards will have come up with something better than that..

Its not a joke. The fate of those children seems to be close to your heart. Now, if you dont have the capacity to foster (and you dont), here is how you can contribute to lutheran immigrant refugee services (LIRS) to support those who take care of these children. $500 or 1000/month would buy a lot of pizza (extra pepperoni) and those critical toothbrushes that the evil orange man keeps from them.

......or shut up.

Burnthings

Its the parents who destroy their families by traveling to the US and exposing their kids to the legal uncertainty that comes with economic migration.
Why wait 12 or 15 years to make a move then?

Why not hold the establishment that hires illegals responsible in the first place?

Its almost as if people were completely comfortable using immigrant labor while it suited them until it became a lynchpin in a campaign to appeal to racists so it could give tax breaks to the megarich.

What was never a problem all of sudden has become a master class lesson in cruelty.

This_person

I don't think I'll change any of your dark hearts. It's mostly so people who stumble on a board that represents SOMD doesn't mistake the place for a complete den of reprehensible slime.
Instead of insulting people, try having a civil discussion.

For example, say why you think people violating laws should not be held responsible for their actions. Pretend that the law being broken is breaking and entering a home, and why that perpetrator should not be held accountable since they have children.

Burnthings

Instead of insulting people, try having a civil discussion.

For example, say why you think people violating laws should not be held responsible for their actions. Pretend that the law being broken is breaking and entering a home, and why that perpetrator should not be held accountable since they have children.
These dregs deserved to be mocked, it's the only thing they might respond too, but I'm not really concerned about that.

I've already answered this down the line even though you're using a false dichotomy. How are you going to persecute someone who's been here over a decade and has been working to benefit the house?

luvmygdaughters

These dregs deserved to be mocked, it's the only thing they might respond too, but I'm not really concerned about that.

I've already answered this down the line even though you're using a false dichotomy. How are you going to persecute someone who's been here over a decade and has been working to benefit the house?
Why does someone, who has been here over a decade and enjoys the benefits of this country, not become a citizen?

Burnthings

I have long advocated 100% confiscation of ALL property of an illegal....to pay for deportation, court hearings, medical. social service, prison, and those harmed by illegal drivers & criminals.---100% confiscation. Let that sink in.

As expected.