Way too nice to sit inside....

Well, for all you wimps.... it was a nice ride. Nice and warm in the sun, even used my summer gloves. I just don't care for the long shadows and glare. Lots of bikes out right now. Really nice by the water, flat as glass. Now is when I start getting the boating itch.... good thing the boat shows are this month!!

The new Evans is starting to look like a building. Going up pretty fast.

A For Sale sign was being put up outside the OCI club as I drove past....

Well, for all you wimps.... it was a nice ride. Nice and warm in the sun, even used my summer gloves. I just don't care for the long shadows and glare. Lots of bikes out right now. Really nice by the water, flat as glass. Now is when I start getting the boating itch.... good thing the boat shows are this month!!

Just got back from a nice long ride. :yahoo:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I prefer not to ride in the cold weather. I let it sit for the winter months and do some detailed cleaning til spring breaks...
:lol: was trying to talk a friend into going on the Polar Bear ride 1 Jan and he said he was a fair weather rider. I was :confused: and said "I've seen you ride through fog, hail, lightning and driving rain, and all on the same day.
He said :smack:"That's because I was following your dumb azz home"

edinsomd

You were down in my neck of the woods! I didn't ride today though, did some house chores and went to Sanner's Lake for some much needed trigger time instead. I'll ride into work tomorrow.
Ed

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Tell your "friend" to get a bike......

Nope. I was happy just sitting and chatting. DR has a big project going on, so the bikes are covered in the driveway. Last time I took off without him he was at Breton Medical. It would have been rude of me to leave him while he has this BIG project going on, however, if you would have stopped by.......