WD? It is too boring without you....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The world is at peace at least in Southern MD. Is this what it would feel like if there was peace on Earth? This is a little boring. :coffee:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
The world is at peace at least in Southern MD. Is this what it would feel like if there was peace on Earth? This is a little boring. :coffee:

AGAIN woman.. you need to quit obsessing about WD... really! :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Sadielady said:
:yeahthat: She did at least keep things funny, and I'll say one thing about you Sadie is that you roll with the punches and give back full force :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Well...... :coffee: :snooze: I did just see that BK got online....so now I have to wait until she looks at her picture.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Some people just don't get :sarcasm: For my Red Karma giver :lalala:

Are you kidding me?? This is the most boring crap ever. Bring back Kizersosay.

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
mygoldnhorse said:
:yeahthat: She did at least keep things funny, and I'll say one thing about you Sadie is that you roll with the punches and give back full force :lmao:

I don't think you could call what Sadie did was rolling with the punches, more like slinging mud IMO. :howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Dreamer said:
I don't think you could call what Sadie did was rolling with the punches, more like slinging mud IMO. :howdy:
:howdy: Tell WD me miss them especially the when they would throw out the....... STFU :smack: :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
BZHorseMomE said:
Some people just don't get :sarcasm: For my Red Karma giver :lalala:

Are you kidding me?? This is the most boring crap ever. Bring back Kizersosay.
I have to say that I totally agree things haven't been the same with Kiz & SS gone. And now WD :elaine: we need some excitement :popcorn: .

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
mygoldnhorse said:
I have to say that I totally agree things haven't been the same with Kiz & SS gone. And now WD :elaine: we need some excitement :popcorn: .
I only retaliate. I don't start it. I am sure Dreamer will jump right in and cause havoc. She is after all so close to WD. :eyebrow:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Sadielady said:
OH and you are just a charmer aren't you? :blushing:

Actually, yes I am and just as cute as a button, ask anyone! :huggy: You know what's amazing about you is that you argue with yourself. You'll post a reply and then 4 minutes later you'll post another reply or start arguing over something that doesn't even exist. :jameo: :whistle: No, I'm not that close to the WD's. I used to work with one of them but that's about it! :razz: :howdy: But I do know something you don't know, I know who the WD's really are. . . :lmao:

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Dreamer said:
Actually, yes I am and just as cute as a button, ask anyone! :huggy: You know what's amazing about you is that you argue with yourself. You'll post a reply and then 4 minutes later you'll post another reply or start arguing over something that doesn't even exist. :jameo: :whistle: No, I'm not that close to the WD's. I used to work with one of them but that's about it! :razz: :howdy: But I do know something you don't know, I know who the WD's really are. . . :lmao:
I am sure you do... :whistle: My momma always said I could argue with a fence post and along came you and WD... :lmao: :popcorn:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Sadielady said:
I am sure you do... :whistle: My momma always said I could argue with a fence post and along came you and WD... :lmao: :popcorn:

Perhaps you didn't realize it at the time, but your mother was not paying you a compliment! :jameo: :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Dreamer said:
Perhaps you didn't realize it at the time, but your mother was not paying you a compliment! :jameo: :whistle:
I think she wanted me to be a lawyer, but I stick to defending myself against losers around here instead. The pay is definitely not as good. :coffee:

IntegritysDream

Sadielady said:
I think she wanted me to be a lawyer, but I stick to defending myself against losers around here instead. The pay is definitely not as good. :coffee:

:lmao: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sadie you crack me up!! seriously that made my day, your last few posts with this. my mom says im the same way, it just wouldnt be as much fun if you got paid in a office to argue =)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
IntegritysDream said:
:lmao: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sadie you crack me up!! seriously that made my day, your last few posts with this. my mom says im the same way, it just wouldnt be as much fun if you got paid in a office to argue =)
:huggy: You know they are going to get you for commenting. I will have my buddies give you some green! My buddies :whistle: ....give this girl some green! :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Dreamer said:
did-ja get fired for surfing the net at work? :lol: which we all know happened when the WDs and you posted FROM work....