We Are Going To Sacrifice YOUR JOB For The Climate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Surprisingly, it seems Granholm agreed that the plan would cost jobs, but suggested that some fossil fuel industry jobs would need to be “sacrificed” in order to pursue Biden’s ambitious environmental goals.

Sen. John Barrasso, a Republican from Wyoming whose state is reportedly slated to lose jobs over Biden’s ban, asked Granholm whether the president’s climate agenda would pit American workers against environmental activists, in violation of Biden’s commitment to unity.

“I’m just curious how a long-term ban consistent with the president’s goal of unifying our country and putting Americans back to work and helping our economies grow, how is that all consistent?” Barrasso asked.

Biden Energy Secretary Nominee: Some Jobs May Have To Be ‘Sacrificed’ To Climate Agenda

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's okay. John Effing Kerry says they can all just build solar panels.

Or, you know, learn to code.

Hijinx

That's okay. John Effing Kerry says they can all just build solar panels.

Or, you know, learn to code.

It gets me into spasms when I think of this traitor having a high job in Biden's Government.
Traitor Yes Traitor. He should have been convicted and shot by a firing squad years ago.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Black Keystone Pipeline Worker GOES OFF

This was powerful!

A black construction worker on the Keystone XL Pipeline took to social media after Joe Biden and Democrats fired him and 10,000 co-workers this week so that Americans could pay more on their utility bills.

The man talks about his new car he will likely have to sell. Then he adds this,

“It just doesn’t fckin make any sense. It doesn’t make any sense. HOW! Did Donald Trump… I know how – They took it! They didn’t steal the election. When you steal something that’s when no one knows that you took it. But they outright boldly went in and said, “We’re gonna fcking take this presidency from you. Screw the American people. Screw you, Donald Trump. Screw everybody! America last! Oh, and by the way, you guys are going to lose your job!” “

This was an amazing video!

WingsOfGold

Looks like the Keystone union goons were bit by their own dog. Tough shiit for them, I hope they learned their lesson, never trust a filthy democrap.