We Are Looking For Entertainers And Bands

FireMarshal40

The Volunteer Fire Department of Brandywine is currently seeking Entertainers, DJ's or Bands to preform at our Cruise In nights, at the fire house located at 14201 Brandywien Road, In Brandywine Maryland.

Due to budget restraints and cutbacks by the county we are offering the following in exchange for your talents

The band, or entertainment and your guests are admitted free of charge, this is an outdoor show, we supply the tent for you as well as power outlets

Cars are by donation

We will feed the band members and crew free of charge (normal Cruise In food Burgers, Dogs, chips, Sodas, Water cookies)
You may bring your own BEVERAGES, but must ensure no minors are drinking

You can break up your sets or play straight through (show runs 6 to 9 pm)

You may sell t shirts, CD's promote your band hand out flyers for upcoming shows etc.,

We will give you a letter than can be used as a tax deduction as we are a non profit and tax exempt

We will advertise your appearance on our website, and put photos or video clips on the website for the rest of the year

Cruise Ins are May through October on the first friday of each month except July which will be on the 10th due to the holiday

We will also work with you on any other reasonable requests asked prior to the show

If you are interested you can see our website at BRANDYWINE VOLUNTEERS HOME PAGE or email us at BrandywineVFD@yahoo.com

sockgirl77

The entertainment is usually paid out of the ticket profit. You should just advertise for volunteers. They're losing money by doing your events at no charge. They could be making money elsewhere. You should atleast offer them something. A free ticket or two and a burger isn't really fair. :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
A free ticket or two and a burger isn't really fair. :shrug:

The OP states what will be provided in lieu of cash payment. If someone jumps on it, it is because they want to, without the incentive of being paid monetarily. Seems pretty fair to me. :shrug:

sockgirl77

The OP states what will be provided in lieu of cash payment. If someone jumps on it, it is because they want to, without the incentive of being paid monetarily. Seems pretty fair to me. :shrug:

Yeah it was one of my MANY posts that I should have not clicked the Submit Post button on. :banghead: