We believe survivors!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(Unless they make accusations against a Democrat.)

A second woman has accused Justin Fairfax of sexual assault. :lol:

Grumpy

We serve as counsel for Meredith Watson, who was raped by Justin Fairfax in 2000, while they were both students at Duke University. Mr. Fairfax’s attack was premeditated and aggressive. The two were friends but never dated or had any romantic relationship.
Ms. Watson shared her account of the rape with friends in a series of emails and Facebook messages that are now in our possession. Additionally, we have statements from former classmates corroborating that Ms. Watson immediately told friends that Mr. Fairfax had raped her.
Ms. Watson was upset to learn that Mr. Fairfax raped at least one other woman after he attacked her. The details of Ms. Watson’s attack are similar to those described by Dr. Vanessa Tyson.
At this time, Ms. Watson is reluctantly coming forward out of a strong sense of civic duty and her belief that those seeking or serving in public office should be of the highest character. She has no interest in becoming a media personality or reliving the trauma that has greatly affected her life. Similarly, she is not seeking any financial damages.
On behalf of our client, we have notified Justin Fairfax through his attorneys that Ms. Watson hopes he will resign from public office.

Hijinx

I guess i am the only one who see's the Karma in this.
It started with a Governor who wore blackface. Now many people of both races have used blackface and not always to mock black people ,but to appear as minstrels. I am sure most people who wore black face were not mocking Negro's ,but trying to appear as minstrels. I say this because if I were attempting to mock Negro's I would not black my face and use white around my lips. I would shade my skin more brown than black and wear bright red underwear and pull my pants down around my knees.Wear a hoodie and carry a straight razor.
Now some may not agree and I don't give a sheit.

That isn't where the Karma comes in.
The Karma comes in because they are offended by this white man who was either in a KKK sheet or in blackface.
No one knows which, Not sure he does., but probably.
The karma comes in when they are so offended that they want this white man removed and if he is removed they will get a black Governor.
Now if this black Lt. Governor had not all of a sudden had the opportunity to become Governor, the accusations of rape would not have come up and he would serve his term as Lt. Governor with no problem.

But in their haste to hang this white Governor, they have nailed their black Lt. Governor.

Did anyone else think of that?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I'm waiting for the ex post facto rage from the snowflakes, and the left, attacking the producers, directors, writers and for Robert Downey Jr.'s role in "Tropic Thunder", where, throughout the entire movie, he shucked and jived and spoke like a black man.

Grumpy

My theory is that after the abortion botch by Northam, Fairfax saw a opportunity to take the throne and got the yearbook pic released to whatever web site posted it. Then Northam (who knew about the rape issue with Fairfax) got the rape accusations into the main stream. Herring, having already called for Northam to step down, suddenly had to fess up to the black face Halloween party before Northam/Fairfax leaked that little nugget to the press... Funny stuff when the Dems eat their own. BTW, this is all guesswork but, IMO, it's within the realm of possibility.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The Gov & Lt Gov should have a winner take all death match. Think of it as a post, post, post abortion.