We dint start the fire...Black Friday indeed!!

GregV814

The PF in Prince Frederick has a bank of teevees one can watch while excercising....CNN is on several channels, Fox is tuned in to one... But that's beside the point...

Now here this.... The Cowboys will be for sale soon. You see, a 1940's picture of Jerry Jones has surfaced where he was a bystander in a racial gang fight...allegedly... But it doesn't matter. CNN's never-ending pursuit of truth, justice and the current media way of life shamed JJ. Hell, they even brought in a Civil Rights protestor from 1963 who said JJ is bad...bad to the bone....CNN documented that the Cowboys have not had a POC head coach, special teams coach or owner!!!!! Can you believe that!!!!! Holy Cow (boys)..
So, watch the house of cards tumble. We thought a segment of our population "loved them boys", but now...... From the 'skins to them boys....
How soon before we uncover that no NFL team ever had a blue haired tattooed Non-Binary General Manager????????

Happy Black Friday.

herb749

I read about it this morning. The Post found a photo from the 50's when schools were being integrated in Arkansas. Jones was 15 at the time and picked out in a crowd of people. He claims he was there to see what was going on. I don't think he was front of the line yelling or showing anger. Just something made out of nothing.

Hijinx

Glad no one ever got a picture of me at Pennies, or Charlie Prices, Guy's Tavern or Carrico's.

Of course none of the fights there were racist. Just good ole boys having fun.

WingsOfGold

I read about it this morning. The Post found a photo from the 50's when schools were being integrated in Arkansas. Jones was 15 at the time and picked out in a crowd of people. He claims he was there to see what was going on. I don't think he was front of the line yelling or showing anger. Just something made out of nothing.
1669488799014.png

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'd have to agree, he is actually standing behind the cameramen and reporters, not an actual participant.

herb749

I'd have to agree, he is actually standing behind the cameramen and reporters, not an actual participant.

All the media cares about is that he was there. If you happened to be anywhere outside the Capitol on 1/6, you are just as guilty.

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

All the media cares about is that he was there. If you happened to be anywhere outside the Capitol on 1/6, you are just as guilty.

Oh Shiat. I was 55 miles away that day. Would that be considered anywhere outside the Capital?

herb749

For your consideration ...

Oh Shiat. I was 55 miles away that day. Would that be considered anywhere outside the Capital?

It depends if you posted it somewhere that a busy body could see it and turn you in. I'm surprised people weren't arrested for saying they were thinking about going to Trump's speech . :rolleyes: