We got a new sucka...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I mean we have a new forum friend riding with us tomorrow..:lmao: I am letting her try out the broodmare..if she does OK I will let her try Pedro..wish us (HER) luck..:lmao:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Have fun tomorrow Four*Leaf. You'll have a blast and I'm sure it will be great to be back in the saddle again.:howdy: Can't wait to see the pictures from tomorrows ride. I'll be thinking of you while I'm out horsing around tomorrow.:yahoo:

thanks BZ.. I'm excited. I am doing my PT on the living room floor... Dan brought the electric stem and the cold lazer home for me.. :yikes:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Common QM you can come too. :smoochy:If ya need a faster QH I'll bring fat pony and you won't be last for a change:killingme

I would love to go but Littleman is sick.:barf: I'm keeping my finger crossed trying to get to the barn for a little while tomorrow to ride. Hoping Hubby will still be in town so I can. But you all have a great time. Four Leaf is a nice person so you all should have a great time.....:buddies:

I'll take you up on fat pony on one of the rides so I can really ride with you all.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I would love to go but Littleman is sick.:barf: I'm keeping my finger crossed trying to get to the barn for a little while tomorrow to ride. Hoping Hubby will still be in town so I can. But you all have a great time. Four Leaf is a nice person so you all should have a great time.....:buddies:

I'll take you up on fat pony on one of the rides so I can really ride with you all.

Does Littleman trail ride with you on your QH or does he ride one of his own? I'm still trying to get my little guy out on a trail ride on his own mount and not doubling up with me.

quartermom

Low & Slow
Does Littleman trail ride with you on your QH or does he ride one of his own? I'm still trying to get my little guy out on a trail ride on his own mount and not doubling up with me.

He rides with me on trail rides that are away from where we keep the horses he had a bad experiance one time and get very scaried around alot of people. But hopefully he will build his confidence up again he is only 7.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
He rides with me on trail rides that are away from where we keep the horses he had a bad experiance one time and get very scaried around alot of people. But hopefully he will build his confidence up again he is only 7.

Samething happened with my little guy. We went on a ride at Greenwell and all the other people riding was just too much for him. He doubled up then with me and had a blast!!

quartermom

Low & Slow
Samething happened with my little guy. We went on a ride at Greenwell and all the other people riding was just too much for him. He doubled up then with me and had a blast!!

Greenwell is were he had his bad time at on his pony. We have fun riding doubled. He loves his Buddyseat. We need to get them together sometime for a ride..

mingiz

Horse Poor

Sorry to hear Littleman is sick. Well will hold you to one of our rides....:lmao:

ElliesMom

Oh crap if you go doubling at greenwell let me know, I'll bring one of the three minions w/ me. Great park, rode there first time just recently!

Hope you all had fun on those 'preformance' (instead of racecar sounds nicer) mounts.