We have more damn snacks in this country

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good grief!

We're staying at the LaQuinta while our "house" has a new windshield installed. You should see the vending machine here - there are like three different kinds of gummies, candy bars, a dozen different snack chips, several types of cookies, 3 or 4 different flavors of peanuts and a whole crap ton of other stuff for your noshing enjoyment.

Someone from another country must just be amazed when they go into our convenience stores. Not only every snack thing you can imagine (both American and Mexican brands) but a dozen fountain drink choices as well.

I only need two kinds of snack chip: spicy nacho Doritos and chili cheese Fritos. But if I needed something else, there'd be literally hundreds of others I could pick from. And now there are M&Ms filled with Nutella!! Who even eats all this stuff? 40 different flavors of gum...

GUM, people!!

I love this country, I really do. And I love being a spoiled American. :patriot:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I hope they build a few rest stops... Women drivers won't be able to hold their bladder all the way to Tokyo.