We need a new forum

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Dear Admin,
With the constant postings that are b*tching and moaning about the bad driving habits of So. Md. people, could we please have a forum dedicated to just that?

All these posters that think the bad drivers, that just cut them off, are reading their rants, need a place outside of Chit Chat and Life in Southern Md. to post away to relieve their :drama:

We could even have a contest to "Name That Forum". :diva:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Speaking of which, they've graveled (is that a real word) the section of Mattapenny right before 5 (at the college). Number one it's gravel. Number two that section of road is narrow anyway and Number 3 they don't have any lines. I've been run off the road twice now by morons since they did that to the road. Yesterday I went in the ditch cause a truck was in the middle of the road, barrelling through. :burning:

I feel better now that I've kvitched. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We need a forum for dumb questions that will turn into a flame fest because OP doesn't really want to know the answer.

SYTYCT
(So You Think You Can Think)

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Dear Admin,
With the constant postings that are b*tching and moaning about the bad driving habits of So. Md. people, could we please have a forum dedicated to just that?

All these posters that think the bad drivers, that just cut them off, are reading their rants, need a place outside of Chit Chat and Life in Southern Md. to post away to relieve their :drama:

We could even have a contest to "Name That Forum". :diva:

Bioatchin in the wind