We need a show on TV that will get people excited for the future and space travel

N7Spectre

During the quarantine I ran out of shows to watch and decided to check out For All Mankind out of boredom and curiosity after dismissing it as another Astronaut Wives Club type of show.

FAM single handedly reignited my interest in space exploration.

If it wasn't for FAM I would have never checked out movies like "First Man", "Hidden Figures", "The Right Stuff", "Apollo 13", "Gravity", "Interstellar", "The Martian", and "Ad Astra" as well as the Discovery Channel's "When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions" is awe inspiring.

After devouring that material I downloaded "Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager" and "Kerbal Space Program".

I wish we had something like this earlier in the 2010s. We had Syfy's "Ascension" and "The Astronaut Wives Club" but they never had the exciting space sequences FAM had.

There was "The Right Stuff" on Disney Plus and "Away" on Netflix but FAM had the best characters.

Can a TV show be that powerful?

It is not going to be a show with aliens and lasers that will get TV viewers excited for space again but a show like this.

Or would it be otherwise? Do we need a show on TV that is a new and refreshing take on aliens and lasers?