We need more gun laws to protect the children

limblips

PREMO Member
unless it involves an illegal immigrant, then the illegal is more important. This is such hypocrisy and BS.

baxter

Typical Democratic BS, they care more about the illegal immigrants than the US citizens, then they say there is no emergency,,,LOOSERS, the illegal immigrants are possibly just votes for the Dems,,,,,just F)&(()&(* SAD

PeoplesElbow

So, do they want to alert anyone?

Do they want to alert anyone when citizens fail a background check?

I would push this issue if I were a lawmaker.

Hijinx

Why would an illegal immigrant be stupid enough to apply for a firearm background check to begin with?
They themselves are here illegally, that alone should fail them.It would seem they would know that.
I would bet damned few ever submit themselves to that.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
Why would an illegal immigrant be stupid enough to apply for a firearm background check to begin with? They themselves are here illegally, that alone should fail them.It would seem they would know that. I would bet damned few ever submit themselves to that.
Well ... they wouldn't. They still have the staches of firearms, strategically located throughout Mexico, from the Fast & Furious program under Obama's watch. A malo hombre would just bring along a couple of them with from over the border.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
Well now, see? That fella didn't follow the law and have a background check. Why would he? Being provided all the firearms he, and thousands of his compatriots, would ever need from Obama? I tells ya. Those democrats can't make up their minds. They'll illegally ship, and pay for with tax payer dollars, all kinds of firearms over the southern border, yet refuse to allow, or make it extremely difficult, for normal law abiding US citizens access. Stupid is as stupid does I reckon.

Hijinx

Can you imagine what would happen to Donald Trump if he supplied weapons to the cartels. or even worse Rocket powered shoulder fired weapons to ISIS? Yet our Democrats friends in the Congress don't seem to mind that. 4 men and an Ambassador dead over it and not a word said about it.

What kind of people are these Democrats.? What difference does it make the famous quote-- from the person they are protecting.