We The People Will Fund The Wall

NextJen

Raisin cane
I hate to be a spoil sport (because I think it's a great idea), but what happens if the funding is raised, and possibly even more? How does it actually get done? Is it legal to use this funding to do what it is intended for? If not, what happens to all of the money collected?

nobody really

I need a nap
I hate to be a spoil sport (because I think it's a great idea), but what happens if the funding is raised, and possibly even more? How does it actually get done? Is it legal to use this funding to do what it is intended for? If not, what happens to all of the money collected?

that's what i was wondering: you need to award a contract, manage the contract, who develops the spec for this, what about security. That's a #### ton of money for a person to manage.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

The money is returned. If you read the GFM page, he talks about everything that's in the works. I'm just waiting for all the legal stuff to be ironed out before donating myself. I expect some things will be clearer when it's discussed on Ingram tonight.

NextJen

Raisin cane
The money is returned. If you read the GFM page, he talks about everything that's in the works. I'm just waiting for all the legal stuff to be ironed out before donating myself. I expect some things will be clearer when it's discussed on Ingram tonight.

:yay: Thanks. I'll tune in tonight.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
We just added $100.00 to it, please fund this border since the libatards will only stand in the way because it trump. watch what i'm telling you we will get the 5 billion and the libatrads will find someway that the president cant use the money, they will say it illegal

Once I feel comfortable with donating, I'm going to drop something in every pay day.

terbear1225

You also forgot to note that $1b isn't very close to the estimated $20-25B needed to build a the wall Trump claims he is going to build.

IF you actually bothered to read, you would see that 1$B is currently the highest amount allowed by gofundme. The creator specifically addresses this and states that they are working to increase that amount.

Chris0nllyn

You also forgot to note that $1b isn't very close to the estimated $20-25B needed to build a the wall Trump claims he is going to build.

Because I've brought that up multiple times and have faith that every person who reads my posts digests them and keeps them in the back of their minds for the rest of their lives. But seriously, even $20b is on the low side.

It should be painfully obvious to anyone that this will never come to fruition and if it does, it'll pay for maybe a few miles of a wall. But hey, if folks want to donate their post-tax dollars to pay for a wall the President said everyone else would pay for, have at it.

Hijinx

No one forgets that. No one is forgetting that a million dollars is a long way from a Billion either.
No one is forgetting anything, they are just showing support monetarily.

You clutz.

Hijinx

Because I've brought that up multiple times and have faith that every person who reads my posts digests them and keeps them in the back of their minds for the rest of their lives. But seriously, even $20b is on the low side.

It should be painfully obvious to anyone that this will never come to fruition and if it does, it'll pay for maybe a few miles of a wall. But hey, if folks want to donate their post-tax dollars to pay for a wall the President said everyone else would pay for, have at it.

Yes: I agree. And if some people want to piss and moan about it that is ok too.

Sapidus

We just added $100.00 to it, please fund this border since the libatards will only stand in the way because it trump. watch what i'm telling you we will get the 5 billion and the libatrads will find someway that the president cant use the money, they will say it illegal

A fool and his money are soon parted

I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

How do you think using publicly collected funds on government border lands is going to work?

Why do you people get stupider by the day?

Go back to investing in gold and Presidential Trump coins.

Jesus what a sad world we live in