'We Weren't Goin' to Sit Back and Let It Happen': Italian Bakery Owners Welcome Cleveland Looters with an Impressive Arsenal

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
But wait! There's more!

The cops arrested the business owner.

Not the looters, mind you, the owner of the business.

:roflmao:

Wow, I wish I lived in Van Nuys! Sounds like a really great place!
I think they were later released. I did see a picture of the woman owner hugging the reporter, but I love the the reason they put the woman owner in cuffs ... she was too "vociferous". :doh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think they were later released. I did see a picture of the woman owner hugging the reporter, but I love the the reason they put the woman owner in cuffs ... she was too "vociferous". :doh:

"Excessive vociferating" She should be calm and quiet while the mobs are threatening her.

Apparently the reporter helped the cops sort out the good guys from the bad guys. They think all them black people look alike and needed the white girl to sort them out.

Hijinx

USAA wanted to increase my homeowners to the tune of 1000 last year. No claims, long history but they had losses in other areas that I should help pay for since its a “member owned company”
State Farm did increase my insurance this year.$500 bucks, I guess my home is not as valuable as yours.

Hijinx

See, I wouldn't hit some middle class hood. I'd go where the big bucks are - Madonna's house, Lebron James' house. Just wear a mask that says you can't breathe (excuse me, breeth) and they'll let you right in, then after you gather up what you want they'll let you burn it and everything.
Alyssa Malano's house---LOL

Scat

Was it the bible of Satan? Because the way that chick Bishop went off, I'm pretty sure Trump was invoking Satan at the George Floyd memorial church.
:sshrug: the timing looks bad, but I highly doubt Trump ordered the SS guys to do whatever it takes to get him to that photoop.