Weather

belvak

Happy Camper
might be too late for a headache but an "i have an emergency, I gotta leave" will always cover it

:lmao: Thanks!! Last time I was gonna ditch work on the "headache" excuse, I ended up with a real one. Maybe I'll just fess up and say it's too pretty to stay till 4:00.

D

dems4me

We all should enjoy it while we can, (cough, cough, I feel a cold coming on), because Saturdays supposed to be a washout

I'm not falling for it again. Last two saturday's they've called for it to be a washout and its turned out gorgeous! Especially last saturday :lol: :clap:

belvak

Happy Camper
I'm not falling for it again. Last two saturday's they've called for it to be a washout and its turned out gorgeous! Especially last saturday :lol: :clap:

:yeahthat: Hubby and I rearranged everything last week so we could do our yardwork on Sunday. That worked out really well for us!!! :sarcasm:

Terps

Today was so nice and I got to run outside tonight! No more treadmill for me! I hope this means more beautiful days and less clouds and rain.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My youngest is so used to being bundled up that when I picked him up yesterday, he had his coat zipped up and his hat on. He refused to let me take them off so here I was driving with the windows down and short sleeves on and he's in the back looking like it's 20 below outside.