Weather

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's going on down there with the weather? We had rain all morning, now it's turned to snow.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It's 57* here and hasn't rained since I've been awake, although it is still wet outside.

K

Kizzy

Vrail,

I may be wrong, but I thought they closed Frederick County schools and hour early due to the weather.

I'm off from work today. I love use or lose leave.

But, this morning it was 49 degrees, now it is 37 degrees, so the temp is falling fast.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep, just got my email that said schools up here are closing an hour earlier. That'll make the little pootercakes happy.....until they come home and see their chore list. :biggrin:

Vince

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Yep, just got my email that said schools up here are closing an hour earlier. That'll make the little pootercakes happy.....until they come home and see their chore list. :biggrin:

Chore list? You slavedriver!:lmao:

K

Kizzy

It is down to 34 degrees according to Westlake HS's weather center.

F

Flo

Am hoping we don't see icy roads on our commute home this evening! The commute on Route 5 this morning was horrible due to an accident near Cedarville Road. Left Charlotte Hall at 5:25, and took 2 hours to get to work. Had to back track down Cedarville Road, and back to 381 to Brandywine.

Blondie76

Originally posted by Flo
Am hoping we don't see icy roads on our commute home this evening! The commute on Route 5 this morning was horrible due to an accident near Cedarville Road. Left Charlotte Hall at 5:25, and took 2 hours to get to work. Had to back track down Cedarville Road, and back to 381 to Brandywine.

Passed that this a.m. Left my house off Post Office road at 5:15. I almost turned around and went 210 but I listend to WTOP and they said where the accident was so I figured it wouldn't take too long. After that the traffic was pretty light.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by cariblue
I need a weather update for Waldorf, please.

Well, just for you Cari, it is now snowing and still 34 degrees. :lol: