Weather

seven

Nooo...I deleted it around 10PM, and she reposted it at 11:15PM.
We will just wait for TO to explain herself .:coffee:

Sorry Kate. But you are wrong. If you notice, I posted at 11:13 and Twin posted at 11:15. You had just deleted everything right when I posted at 11:13. Hope you are feeling better!

:howdy:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Sorry Kate. But you are wrong. If you notice, I posted at 11:13 and Twin posted at 11:15. You had just deleted everything right when I posted at 11:13. Hope you are feeling better!

:howdy:

No.. I posted before #89 and after #88.
I deleted that ONE post which bay-kat commented on in post #89.

Katelin

Nope. Look at my comment. It happened right at that moment. I remember and my post proves it. Sorry

Whatever,,,you win, I give up...feel like a big girl, boy, whatever?
Laughing as you type stuff?

The post was made before #89, otherwise how could have bay-kat commented on info contained in that post. Then I deleted it as I realized it was too personal.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
We will just wait for TO to explain herself .
I actually agree with you to an extent about Baja. But it does go both ways. Seriously, what's the point of going on with all the bitterness and childishness?

As for Twin, you are flat wrong. She paid you a compliment and was courteous towards you, then you are bitter in return. That was pretty lame. You may not make many friends here, but you shouldn't kick people away. Carry on as you wish. :coffee:

Hank

my war
whatever,,,you win, i give up...feel like a big girl, boy, whatever?
Laughing as you type stuff?

The post was made before #89, otherwise how could have bay-kat commented on info contained in that post. Then i deleted it as i realized it was too personal.

seek help!

Katelin

I actually agree with you to an extent about Baja. But it does go both ways. Seriously, what's the point of going on with all the bitterness and childishness?

As for Twin, you are flat wrong. She paid you a compliment and was courteous towards you, then you are bitter in return. That was pretty lame. You may not make many friends here, but you shouldn't kick people away. Carry on as you wish. :coffee:

No TO was not.
"I am hoping that you also participate in one of the local Relay for Life events, a very moving, motivating fund-raising event (I've been doing it for 5 years now, in memory of my Dad.)"

What business is it of hers who walks and why?

I can't put up a teal ribbon without begin gang attacked for doing so and every time I counter, you ALL gang back up and attack over and over.
I try to defend myself, and you all continue with the attack.
You beat me up by demanding WHERE I got the ribbon..

Why do you care Baja? Why did you feel the need to steal it in the first place?
I don't understand!

Why?
All it was was a teal ribbon...

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Not quite. If you think she's crazy and not worth your time then why do you keep spending the time on her? As I said, carry on as you wish. I wish you luck in winning all your intardnet fights. :yay:

Wow! You are just as bad as Katelin! What do you call your intardnet fights with Clem and JPC???? :confused:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Avatar removed because it no longer had a positive meaning to me or a positive message to others. It was like you have something nice and of value and Baja came along and crapped all over it for no reason other to be mean.

And with No avatar, there is nothing for him to "steal" or desecrate. Simple as that.:coffee:

..but you must see that like I said last night...you could have just moved on. If indeed you put it there because of your dedication to the cause, the more to wear it the better. Spread the word and find a cure. Its like you're saying nobody else can wear a teal ribbon (as an avatar or on a lapel)because you have one and that would be stealing or an attack on you.

Desecrate? Where do you get your thoughts? While I do find some of his posts over the top (not getting in middle) I didn't see anywhere that he desecrated the cause or ribbon.

I don't know you, not even your forum rep since I pay no attention to others opinions of any members. I form my own. That said, you don't seem to be really butt hurt. Since you have enough energy to come back to stir the pot. So you must take whats thrown at you, what you ask for. Like a fool, I worried about you last night since you were so hysterical, thinking maybe I missed something somewhere. I won't today, or any other time. You seem to like the fight and that the cause means nothing to you but more fodder.

Note: Removing the avatar was childish IMHO.

Have a great day.

:coffee:

Katelin

..but you must see that like I said last night...you could have just moved on. If indeed you put it there because of your dedication to the cause, the more to wear it the better. Spread the word and find a cure. Its like you're saying nobody else can wear a teal ribbon (as an avatar or on a lapel)because you have one and that would be stealing or an attack on you.

Desecrate? Where do you get your thoughts? While I do find some of his posts over the top (not getting in middle) I didn't see anywhere that he desecrated the cause or ribbon.

I don't know you, not even your forum rep since I pay no attention to others opinions of any members. I form my own. That said, you don't seem to be really butt hurt. Since you have enough energy to come back to stir the pot. So you must take whats thrown at you, what you ask for. Like a fool, I worried about you last night since you were so hysterical, thinking maybe I missed something somewhere. I won't today, or any other time. You seem to like the fight and that the cause means nothing to you but more fodder.

Have a great day.

:coffee:

Hysterical?? That is too funny... I was pissed off!
You cant have a logical discussion here with out getting gang attacked!
So the Forum wins....and I walk away leaving you all the high five and laugh...

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Wow! You are just as bad as Katelin! What do you call your intardnet fights with Clem and JPC????
And you keep talking about it wherever I post. S-T-U-P-I-D.

Any answer I give will spur you to laugh and blather on about it more, so... I'm off to the much more important task of washing dishes. You and Baja can have fun going in your own little circles with Katelin. :howdy: