Weather

Hank

my war
And you keep talking about it wherever I post. S-T-U-P-I-D.

Any answer I give will spur you to laugh and blather on about it more, so... I'm off to the much more important task of washing dishes. You and Baja can have fun going in your own little circles with Katelin. :howdy:

ok...make sure you wash your pots and kettles! :howdy:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
And you keep talking about it wherever I post. S-T-U-P-I-D.

Any answer I give will spur you to laugh and blather on about it more, so... I'm off to the much more important task of washing dishes. You and Baja can have fun going in your own little circles with Katelin. :howdy:

I'm done, the bully gang wins..I am done here.:howdy:
Baja, you win!!!! You get the checkered flag!!! Have fun!!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Not quite. If you think she's crazy and not worth your time then why do you keep spending the time on her? As I said, carry on as you wish. I wish you luck in winning all your intardnet fights. :yay:
Dude! Go read some of your own posts. :lmao:

You are right though. I'm not going to post to her anymore. Someone that unstable actually scares me a little.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wow! You really are a nasty biatch! No wonder the only friends you have are squirrels... TwinOaks was actually being nice and offering you some solace but your insanity can't fathom that!

:yeahthat:

Katelin, you really should leave the forums, you can't even be nice to the people that stick up for you. You truly are a loser and I don't feel one bit sorry for you now.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Hysterical?? That is too funny... I was pissed off!
You cant have a logical discussion here with out getting gang attacked!
So the Forum wins....and I walk away leaving you all the high five and laugh...

I liked your first reply that you removed of "Whatever" much better.

:coffee:

Last edited:

Katelin

Dude! Go read some of your own posts. :lmao:

You are right though. I'm not going to post to her anymore. Someone that unstable actually scares me a little.

But you still have this..you must love me still!! :killingme
Baja28 (Premo)

Hank

my war

Attachments

• 2008_2451_single_1.jpg
    2008_2451_single_1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 64

Katelin

:yeahthat:

Katelin, you really should leave the forums, you can't even be nice to the people that stick up for you. You truly are a loser and I don't feel one bit sorry for you now.

Good! I don't care that you don't feel sorry for me,and I hope you feel better now for saying so.
Who has stuck up for me? Not you!:killingme