Weatherbetta ?

IntegritysDream

I have a weatherbetta and it says "standard lite" on it... is that a light blanket... or a sheet? i cant remember, i think it means light blanket cause it feels a little heavy for a water proof sheet, but i cant tell!! :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I have a weatherbetta and it says "standard lite" on it... is that a light blanket... or a sheet? i cant remember, i think it means light blanket cause it feels a little heavy for a water proof sheet, but i cant tell!! :lmao:

It's a sheet, just water proof...

fredsaid2

With a mesh lining, no fill turnout sheet like Loper said.

If you want to use it for blanketing you can buy a couple different weight liners and put it over them. Schneiders (sstack.com) has a nice fleece liner and lots of choices of different weights in smooth nylon. I like the layering system because the liners are much cheaper than similar weight blankets and you only need the one waterproof turnout sheet which does double duty on its own.

IntegritysDream

thanks, i just didnt know if it was a sheet or a light blanket, i have a medium and heavy blanket, and then a stable sheet but i couldnt remember what this was. but ive been using it just on rainy or windy days