Website promotes oral sex

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
PP website promotes oral sex, casual encounters

A website sponsored by Planned Parenthood, the biggest player in America's billion dollar abortion industry, is promoting oral sex and casual encounters in the name of encouraging the prevention of [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]sexually [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]transmitted [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]diseases[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], critics say.
"This website is engineered to reach the youth of America and undoubtedly will be featured in their [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]health[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] curriculum that is in many of our public school systems," warned Rev. Clenard H. Childress Jr., of the Life Education And Resource Network.
The organization specifically cited a video that appears to have a black youth performing oral sex on a white youth, under the supervision of a white guidance [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]counselor[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].

tommyjones

A website sponsored by Planned Parenthood, the biggest player in America's billion dollar abortion industry, is promoting oral sex and casual encounters in the name of encouraging the prevention of [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]sexually [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]transmitted [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]diseases[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], critics say.
"This website is engineered to reach the youth of America and undoubtedly will be featured in their [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]health[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] curriculum that is in many of our public school systems," warned Rev. Clenard H. Childress Jr., of the Life Education And Resource Network.
The organization specifically cited a video that appears to have a black youth performing oral sex on a white youth, under the supervision of a white guidance [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]counselor[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].

sweet sweet interracial oral :yahoo:

Toxick

Splat

I fully endorse oral sex. :yay:

frozenrain

Well it is like when that' lick a lollipop 'song comes on the radio .My sweet innocent daughter is smiling thinking of lovely iced fruit lollipops and my husband is smiling thinking about...........:gossip: :rolleyes:

frozenrain

Also it should be clear that you would need protection as STDS are transmitted this way too. I do not think any website should encourage casual sex.Do people need to see videos?

I will just add I did not look at the link it sounds pretty dodgy to me.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
the biggest player in America's billion dollar abortion industry, is promoting oral sex

Interesting they'd mention their status on the abortion issue.. I mean since oral sex doesn't lead to pregnancy, that would mean less abortions, and less money for Planned Parenthood.. Wouldn't it??

Strange Planned Parenthood would shoot themselves in the .... mouth(?) like this..

Last edited: