Website to enter medical Info for Dr. Polko

challengedone

[FONT="

I have looking for the website to enter my medical information for Dr. Polko prior to my appointment. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
[FONT="

I have looking for the website to enter my medical information for Dr. Polko prior to my appointment. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

why don't you call on monday and get them to give you the info over the phone? I don't have the sheet anymore plus i think they need to give you a temporary password to get in etc. Beware it will take you most likely 30 to 45min to fill out all the information.

challengedone

why don't you call on monday and get them to give you the info over the phone? I don't have the sheet anymore plus i think they need to give you a temporary password to get in etc. Beware it will take you most likely 30 to 45min to fill out all the information.

Thanks for the info. They left me a phone message with no directions with how to locate the website. Will call on Monday.

punjabigyrl

the website is on the letter that they sent you with your username and password. If not, go in the office 15 minutes before your appointment to fill it out.

ProudMomma

[FONT="

I got my information via email from Dr. Polko's office 2 days before my appointment, got in no problem.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
the website is on the letter that they sent you with your username and password. If not, go in the office 15 minutes before your appointment to fill it out.

I believe the letter says if you don't do it online you have to be at the office WAY before 15 mins. prior to your appointment. I want to say 30 or 45 mins. It did take a long time filling it out online.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I believe the letter says if you don't do it online you have to be at the office WAY before 15 mins. prior to your appointment. I want to say 30 or 45 mins. It did take a long time filling it out online.

you are correct it takes about 45min to fill out...I hope this person is able to get the information they need to get it filled out at home so they don't have to show up 1hr before apt time. As they already say be 15min early for your apt as it is.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thank goodness I only have to go once a year. I believe you have to update at least that often.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Thank goodness I only have to go once a year. I believe you have to update at least that often.

well i didn't save the paper i thought it was a 1 time deal only :( guess i should have saved the paper but they also should have told us to do so in there note they sent with it if that is the case.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I'm not exactly sure how often you'll have to update your medical info. I can't imagine an OB patient having to do it every visit especially near the end of their pregnancy. I don't believe I saved the paper either. I hope there's an option to change my password if I ever have to log back in :lol:.