Wedding Attire

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm attending a wedding this fall, and for the first time in a long time I'm not in the bridal party :)yahoo:). How much white is acceptable to wear as a guest? I daydream about this dress, but I think it might be too much white. I can get the same dress in a solid, which I'm okay with because I adore the silhouette. But that dip dye is just...well, to die for. :lol:

sockgirl77

I'm attending a wedding this fall, and for the first time in a long time I'm not in the bridal party :)yahoo:). How much white is acceptable to wear as a guest? I daydream about this dress, but I think it might be too much white. I can get the same dress in a solid, which I'm okay with because I adore the silhouette. But that dip dye is just...well, to die for. :lol:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute dress but too much white for a wedding. Buy it though!

4d2008

That's what I was thinking - thanks guys. This is the solid. Still cute!
I really like the first one but for a wedding :shrug: dont know about. really like it without the dye too but still. wedding. dont think so. Then again. what do I know. Im a guy.

lovinmaryland

The first one is really cute for a summer wedding. But for fall I would go w/ something a little different. What month exactly?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Not a fall color, but I like the sea green. I'd still buy the dip dye for another occasion.
I like the daffodil (not good for fall, though) and Pacific Blue (what I'll probably get) with my coloring. I actually really like the chocolate brown one, but I think I own too much brown. :lol:

4d2008

fallish :killingme

Attachments

• camo-wedding%20dress.jpg
    camo-wedding%20dress.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 77

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
The first one is really cute for a summer wedding. But for fall I would go w/ something a little different. What month exactly?
Mid October. I'll probably knit up a little cap-sleeved shrug to slip on over it to take the summer feel away from it.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Underwear can be white.:coffee: