Votes: 4 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • undecided

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I vote no. Not on the expected moral grounds you might think but rather that I think it's a bad idea to eliminate an excuse to have a big party!

Terps

What??

Why would we ban weddings? NO that is one of the best days of your lifetime. Why would people ban weddings? If you don't want to get married then don't but do not deprive everyone of that right!

Dede

Go Jeff Gordon
I did the justice of the peace thing. Spending alot of money on food and dancing,and going around putting your hand out for money to pay for the wedding. All the aggravation trying to please everyone who is invited to the wedding, OMG, We have to please Parents, Inlaws,Grandparents, Brothers Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and so on, and so on, and so on....... :elaine:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Dede said:
I did the justice of the peace thing. Spending alot of money on food and dancing,and going around putting your hand out for money to pay for the wedding. All the aggravation trying to please everyone who is invited to the wedding, OMG, We have to please Parents, Inlaws,Grandparents, Brothers Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and so on, and so on, and so on....... :elaine:
I did the common law thing. Been living together for 17 years in sin, 5 kids and one on the way. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Chasey_Lane said:
I did the common law thing. Been living together for 17 years in sin, 5 kids and one on the way. :yay:
Ya know, if you only put out to me once in a while - instead of humping the entire freakin' neighborhood - I'd marry you in a proper church ceremony in a heartbeat.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
Ya know, if you only put out to me once in a while - instead of humping the entire freakin' neighborhood - I'd marry you in a proper church ceremony in a heartbeat.
I wanna watch..