Wedding Bouquet Question

JLS

Hello ladies, have another question for ya.. my mother kept my wedding bouquet and dried it out... now what? what do I do with it?? the husband wants to throw it out?

Kittykat33

Why me??
Damn what did I do with mine?? I have to ask my MIL, she was the one that was suppose to do something to it??

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I asked my mother to hang mine up to dry. She went and got my little refrigerator, that was leftover from college and plugged it in, just so she could put the flowers in it. :smack:

It was browning around the edges by the time I got home from the honeymoon. :rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I dried mine, then about two years later decided it was creepy to have dead flowers in my house so we pitched them. :smile:

ohstate

I dried mine, then hot glued some of the better preserved flowers around my wedding invite and put it in a shadow box frame.

I've seen some really nice memory boxes but I'm not really sure where you'd get one. Maybe Michael's or something like that. They're supposed to display and preserve what you put inside. Then again, what do you do with a memory box?? Hmm, I guess in the attic it goes til you're ready to reminisce...