Wedding day hair/ make up

S

snowflake

Hi Ladies,

I am getting married on July 28th in St. Inigoes. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for hair stylists and or make up artists in the area. I would like to find someone that would be willing to come to the site, but I would be willing to go to a shop, too. I work in Waldorf, so I am only familiar with stylist in that area. Thanks for suggestions :)

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I had mine done at S-Kape Salon in Leonardtown. My whole bridal party went in that morning and their stylists glammed us up while we sipped Mimosas...it was a lot of fun, and they did an excellent job.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
redhead77 said:
Mei's in Wildwood has done a great job for me before. Hair always looks great.

I left there looking like Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman for one of the weddings I was in. It wasn't pretty. :ohwell:

S

snowflake

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I have some phone calls to make :)

sockgirl77

Dear Karma Giver,
I have been married. Shows how much you know!
:rolleyes:,
Socki

P.S. I know how good Hair It Is is because I used to work there and I have gotten my hair done there alot. :yay:

bluewater

Go see Beverly at Bella, she is the bomb! Great wedding hair and makeup. We had champagne and pastries and were very pleased!

sockgirl77

Chasey_Lane said:
Not terrible, just not in the year 2007. :razz:
My hair looks great. These prenatal vitamins are helping it grow. It is to the middle of my back now. The leftover perm even looks great. :shrug:

P.S. You have not seen me in the year 2007.

sockgirl77

Wedding day hair/ make up 05-31-2007 09:21 AM we've all seen pics. you look like you're on vacation from 1996.

I happen to like my hair. I get compliments on it constantly. WTF does vacation from 1996 mean? :rolleyes:

sockgirl77

Wedding day hair/ make up 05-31-2007 09:40 AM hair past your tits is tacky. duh.
This one made me :lmao:. I love long hair as long as it is taken care of. I have well conditioned horse hair.