Wedding Questions

thebird

My best friend is getting married in December...kind of a quicky wedding. How do you plan a quicky wedding on a budget that fast? Any ideas of inexpensive venues/caterers around?

lovinmaryland

My best friend is getting married in December...kind of a quicky wedding. How do you plan a quicky wedding on a budget that fast? Any ideas of inexpensive venues/caterers around?

I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and they had Thompsons cater it oh my god the food was wonderful:drool: my day care lady had hers catered by Rita B and that was pretty good and I think she said it was pretty affordable as well.:yay:

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
I just got married on the 6th, I did it on a budget and I found the best deals. Send me a private message and I'll give you all my vender's names and what they charged me. We had 100 of our family and close freinds there and it was just wonderful.

surfer1

Got to agree with lovinmaryland that Thompsons is the best! Their restaurant is in LaPlata in the Walmart/Food Lion shopping center. The owner has a menu that gives you tons of options and how you can keep the pricing the way it will work for you and still get great food! Good Luck!