wedding shoes

dog lover

Can anyone recommend a store to look for shoes. I have tried Belk's, JC Penny, Marshall's and the shoe store next to Marshall's. I found some really nice shoes on line but am looking for a place where I can actually try the shoes on. Any help is greatly appreciated.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Have you tried the bridal store in San Souci? I do have to say, it has been years since I have been in there, so I am not sure if they carry then.

dog lover

I am really close to ordering a pair of beautiful shoes for a total of $29.24. This is with the shipping included. I have not tried the bridal shop in the San Souci Plaza. Do you know the name?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am really close to ordering a pair of beautiful shoes for a total of $29.24. This is with the shipping included. I have not tried the bridal shop in the San Souci Plaza. Do you know the name?

I don't remember the name, but it is around the corner from Asahi.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

I ordered mine off the web and they are great. Very comfortable, a heck of a lot cheaper and beautiful.