Wee is a killer!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I think I live along with a killer. I found a flat pancake looking chicken in Wees bed...The chicken that would nest in there and would jump his bones when he went in there to go to sleep. I bet he got tired of the little PITA and layed on her..Who would have thought a mear 99 lbs could do that?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I think I live along with a killer. I found a flat pancake looking chicken in Wees bed...The chicken that would nest in there and would jump his bones when he went in there to go to sleep. I bet he got tired of the little PITA and layed on her..Who would have thought a mear 99 lbs could do that?

That's gross and kinda funny all at the same time. :lol:

But 99lbs is A WHOLE LOT of barbecue!

Party at Paso's! I'll bring the sauce. :dance:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww that IS gross! But I swear Paso....Sometimes you amaze me with your resourcefulness. :lol:

I throw nothing away :lmao: daughter always yells at me...:lmao: NEVER throw food away thats for sure..someone (animal wise) will eat it..Except onions NO ONE will eat them..

I even use empty horse food bags and dog food bags etc...:whistle:

MM psssst...Wee is probably about 350 lbs or so now :yikes:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Holy Barbecue Batman! :yikes:

I bet he'd taste yukky anyway. He's been spoiled rotten! :lol:

He just turned 8 yrs old...and Jazz did not bring him a cake..I told him she has been busy...not sure if he believed me or not.. We got him at 12 weeks old...He's been a really good pig...ever since I took him to that BBQ on a leash ...he hated it..I ened up putting him in the back seat of the car and he looked out the window all day...

Oscar and Cookie were great garbage disposals...your BIL missed out on them..They would have loved that dead chicken :whistle:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
He just turned 8 yrs old...and Jazz did not bring him a cake..I told him she has been busy...not sure if he believed me or not.. We got him at 12 weeks old...He's been a really good pig...ever since I took him to that BBQ on a leash ...he hated it..I ened up putting him in the back seat of the car and he looked out the window all day...

Oscar and Cookie were great garbage disposals...your BIL missed out on them..They would have loved that dead chicken :whistle:

I can imagine the looks you must get when people see a 350lb pig in your backseat. :roflmao: I'd like to see that myself.

Ewww. I don't want anything that eats Wee flattened chicken. :lol:

devinej

oh wee, they seemed to be cohabitating so nicely! i'm surprised you haven't found squished egg goo on him...or have you?
poor chicken, cause of death - crushed and suffocated by pig

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Attachments

• pig_on_a_spit.jpg
    pig_on_a_spit.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 47

ginwoman

The gross part is I then used the chicken to catch the skunk :whistle:

what are you talking about a skunk?? Please don't tell me you have a pet skunk. If so I hope his stinky things have been removed. You know of my experiences with skunks and it ain't good,.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
oh wee, they seemed to be cohabitating so nicely! i'm surprised you haven't found squished egg goo on him...or have you?
poor chicken, cause of death - crushed and suffocated by pig

Yeah he has been known to kill a few eggs too..:whistle:

I'm out of bacon.......:coffee:

I had a squished chicken not pig..:coffee:

Yea it's time... :yahoo:

............................it's time! :yahoo:

I saw the name too :frown: I am putting you back on iggy..

what are you talking about a skunk?? Please don't tell me you have a pet skunk. If so I hope his stinky things have been removed. You know of my experiences with skunks and it ain't good,.....

I want one though....I caught this one in a trap trying to get an opossum..I hope he came out of the trap last night..will let you know soon..

hahahaha....I saw the name of that picture! hahahaha

:rolleyes: She thinks shes funny .....................................................:elaine:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
He just turned 8 yrs old...and Jazz did not bring him a cake..I told him she has been busy...not sure if he believed me or not..

Jazz has been too busy for her own good. :frown: I'll make it up to him, I swear. :huggy:

Hmm...Honey or Sweet Barbecue? :confused: