Packers erupt for 52 over the Saints
Bucs get beat by Vinny and the Jets
Boys bury Eagles

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Larry Gude said:
Lions hang 35 on the Ravens

:tantrum:tantrum:tantrum
OK, the skins fans got their chance to vent about crummy officials, and I saw that game and you're pretty much dead on.

After watching to horrific calls during the Raven's game I am convinced that there was a fix in with the gamblers/mob/whatever and the officials.

One touchdown never crossed the goal line after the Lions were given 12 downs inside the 20 due to bizarre rule infractions that according to the replays must have been imaginary.

Speaking of the tuck rule/fumble/pass situation, did you see the play where Harrington flips the ball toward the sideline while being rushed? Overhand? 20 yards across the field? Ruled a fumble! picked up and run down to the one.

I'll admit that of the 21 penalties assigned to the Ravens yesterday maybe 12 were earned (half of which were due to losing their cool and acting like babies). The other 9 are mystery calls, and then there are just blown calls, non-calls and rampant bias. Somebody either lined their pockets or is happy that their legs aren't broken today, but they should NOT be NFL officials.

End of tirade :blushing:

Last edited: