Weekend fireworks in huntingtown..

GregV814

If you’re familiar with the huge sign at Rt. 4 and Bowie Shop Road, some people with opposing points of view may verbalize their sincere deepest objection to its presence.

Jurgo

Awww... poor thing! Ok, Greg, it's Yuuuuugggeee! I'm sure you never hear that, but I digress.... Let me run off in my mindless frenzy!

hey guys, I’m not sure if you caught this, but Hank is implying that Greg has a small penis.

UglyBear

If you’re familiar with the huge sign at Rt. 4 and Bowie Shop Road, some people with opposing points of view may verbalize their sincere deepest objection to its presence.
I just drove by it -- this one is pretty mild, talking about Blue lives mattering? Did I miss something? Was there some kind of riot happening next to the sign?

frequentflier

happy to be living
I just drove by it -- this one is pretty mild, talking about Blue lives mattering? Did I miss something? Was there some kind of riot happening next to the sign?
Saw something on FB where a guy is threatening the sign and Calvert County's finest.

Jurgo

So wait. It seems the point of this thread has been lost. Does Greg have a small penis or not? Hank, can you clarify?

Goldenhawk

The sign makes a point of emphasizing a phrase ("All lives matter") that offends black people who are trying to fight for equality, and it ends with a dig at liberals ("From all your deplorables in Calvert County"). If you're a conservative white person, that probably is pretty funny. If you're black or a Democrat, it's pretty offensive.

Look, I don't want to get into an argument about "All lives matter" or "deplorables," but I really do think it's a bad idea to put up (along a main thoroughfare) a billboard that is absolutely certain to offend - probably DESIGNED to offend - so many people. We've crossed a line in our culture where working together and trying to find consensus is a lost cause, and that's not a good thing.

UglyBear

The sign makes a point of emphasizing a phrase ("All lives matter") that offends black people who are trying to fight for equality, and it ends with a dig at liberals ("From all your deplorables in Calvert County"). If you're a conservative white person, that probably is pretty funny. If you're black or a Democrat, it's pretty offensive.

Look, I don't want to get into an argument about "All lives matter" or "deplorables," but I really do think it's a bad idea to put up (along a main thoroughfare) a billboard that is absolutely certain to offend - probably DESIGNED to offend - so many people. We've crossed a line in our culture where working together and trying to find consensus is a lost cause, and that's not a good thing.

View attachment 149492
If the statement of “All lives matter” offends you, GFY. Seriously. GFY.
We do support our law enforcement, they risk their lives to protect our lives and way of life from never-do-well scum. If that offends you, GFY.

GregV814

Excuse me golden shower, did it also offend you when a city told a private company that they could not/should not unveil an AMERICAN FLAG on the 4th of July because it would offend BLM people????
are you for real or one of the progressives hell bent on ruining the country????

Jurgo

Everyone on this thread is a giant p**sy.

“Wah wah, I don’t like your stupid sign.”

“wah wah, I don’t like that you don’t like my stupid sign.”

“wah, wah, I want to show my local police that I like them because my big stupid sign makes a difference in their horrid lives.”

grow the f**k up, snowlfakes.

Hank

my war
If the statement of “All lives matter” offends you, GFY. Seriously. GFY.
We do support our law enforcement, they risk their lives to protect our lives and way of life from never-do-well scum. If that offends you, GFY.
Excuse me golden shower, did it also offend you when a city told a private company that they could not/should not unveil an AMERICAN FLAG on the 4th of July because it would offend BLM people????
are you for real or one of the progressives hell bent on ruining the country????
Everyone on this thread is a giant p**sy.

“Wah wah, I don’t like your stupid sign.”

“wah wah, I don’t like that you don’t like my stupid sign.”

“wah, wah, I want to show my local police that I like them because my big stupid sign makes a difference in their horrid lives.”

grow the f**k up, snowlfakes.
Talk about "whipped into a frenzy" :killingme