Weekend horsey activities?

Duckz

Anyone going to shows or clinics or other fun horsey stuff this weekend? I'll be at the St. Mary's Riding Club clinic at AMIT tomorrow and the MM show in Upper Marlboro on Sunday (yes, it's Mother's Day, and yes, my mom WANTS to be my groom :whistle:) Looks like the weather will be clearing up this afternoon, no fun doing any of this in the rain! :cartwheel

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
the MM show in Upper Marlboro on Sunday (yes, it's Mother's Day, and yes, my mom WANTS to be my groom :whistle:) Looks like the weather will be clearing up this afternoon, no fun doing any of this in the rain! :cartwheel

im going to the EQ center too this weekend. Im going for the IBRA show sat & sun. So if you hear the name Flare (shes a bay), you can say you know them :howdy:.
I think were using the back ring... i also might be taking my 3yr old, just to get used to going to shows ( not running her), so if you see a short red roan thats us! And i will probably be taking my QH, not sure if im runing her, sje still needs to get her turns down...
and i do hope for good weather!

Duckz

im going to the EQ center too this weekend. Im going for the IBRA show sat & sun. So if you hear the name Flare (shes a bay), you can say you know them :howdy:.
I think were using the back ring... i also might be taking my 3yr old, just to get used to going to shows ( not running her), so if you see a short red roan thats us! And i will probably be taking my QH, not sure if im runing her, sje still needs to get her turns down...
and i do hope for good weather!

Fun! What does IBRA stand for? I'll actually be at MerryMount, near the equestrian center but probably not close enough to hear your names called :lmao:

Good luck!

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
We're going to a cross country clince in Prince Frederick.. at Eventer29's place, Riverview Stables. Should be fun!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Fun! What does IBRA stand for? I'll actually be at MerryMount, near the equestrian center but probably not close enough to hear your names called :lmao:

Good luck!

:whack: Gotcha! I just glanced at the name... ibra stands for
International Barrel Racing Association. Im not much into the bigger association, NBHA, National Barrel Horse. I hope you have fun at the show, and do well!

Duckz

:whack: Gotcha! I just glanced at the name... ibra stands for
International Barrel Racing Association. Im not much into the bigger association, NBHA, National Barrel Horse. I hope you have fun at the show, and do well!

Cool! I didn't know they did barrel racing at the eq center, I'll have to go watch sometime. Good luck and have fun!!!

Sparks

Anyone going to shows or clinics or other fun horsey stuff this weekend? I'll be at the St. Mary's Riding Club clinic at AMIT tomorrow and the MM show in Upper Marlboro on Sunday (yes, it's Mother's Day, and yes, my mom WANTS to be my groom :whistle:) Looks like the weather will be clearing up this afternoon, no fun doing any of this in the rain! :cartwheel

How did your boy do this weekend?

Duckz

How did your boy do this weekend?

Lincoln was angelic. We had some really nice courses at 2'9 and 3', and he even got a 2nd in Working Hunter o/f. No ribbons on the flat, we only did hunter divisions and...well...you've seen his movement :rolleyes: Really though, couldn't be happier with my boy right now :starcat: I'll PM you a youtube link.

flarenuphope, how did the barrel racing go??

mistymoofwf

live to ride
"Sister"?

Sorry you couldn't make it, it was a nice show (esp the morning classes before it started raining!) We were done by 11, that's my idea of a good show day :lmao:

shes been with us since i was like 12 so about 10years we have known each other and she lived with us for awhile than she went to college my mom helped buy her horse and to get the point were like sisters lol.....

i would have like to go, havent shown at mm since i had cannada

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Lincoln was angelic. We had some really nice courses at 2'9 and 3', and he even got a 2nd in Working Hunter o/f. No ribbons on the flat, we only did hunter divisions and...well...you've seen his movement :rolleyes: Really though, couldn't be happier with my boy right now :starcat: I'll PM you a youtube link.

flarenuphope, how did the barrel racing go??

oooo u have a youtube too? Could you send me the link, i like keeping in touch with horse people around are area. Also congrats on your show!
Sat. the Eq center was a mess... it was flooded in the back field, i mean like ducks swiming around in it flooded. Flare and i sucked on are first run, but we placed in youth, but the run still sucked. Poles was AWSOME, it has been a while since we ran that well. I switched her bit to a full cheek and she did fine, but as always we knocked like 3 down. Sun. was better, first run still sucked, but youth we won the division and :starcat: we got a "wild card" which garentees me a spot in the National. All in all it was okay, but my mom was mad that we ended at 8:30 sat. night...

Duckz

oooo u have a youtube too? Could you send me the link, i like keeping in touch with horse people around are area. Also congrats on your show!
Sat. the Eq center was a mess... it was flooded in the back field, i mean like ducks swiming around in it flooded. Flare and i sucked on are first run, but we placed in youth, but the run still sucked. Poles was AWSOME, it has been a while since we ran that well. I switched her bit to a full cheek and she did fine, but as always we knocked like 3 down. Sun. was better, first run still sucked, but youth we won the division and :starcat: we got a "wild card" which garentees me a spot in the National. All in all it was okay, but my mom was mad that we ended at 8:30 sat. night...

Wow, that's awesome!! Congrats on the good runs! I'll PM you the youtube links :buddies:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sent you a PM :howdy:

Hey Thanks. :howdy: Lincoln was so cute over the one stride in the first round. He jumped in big and then he was like whoa that's tight. You look like you are having such a great time with him. :cartwheel I signed up to be one of your subscribers. :starcat: