Weekend Thread!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Dark roast coffee, Grapefruit Juice, Over-easy eggs, Sausage and hashbrowns for breakfast.

Now I won't need to eat until dinner.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We had link sausages from Russell Bros farm. #Perfecto! Scrambled eggs and a big black coffee, 2 sugars. Thinking I’ll be tearing the sides off a barn this afternoon.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We had link sausages from Russell Bros farm. #Perfecto! Scrambled eggs and a big black coffee, 2 sugars. Thinking I’ll be tearing the sides off a barn this afternoon.
I've been satisfying my sausage cravings with Banquet frozen patties, but I'm craving some "real" country sausage. Is their's worth a special trip? I thinking once this crap blows over, I'm putting some comfort food in the freezer.

Brunch is sausage patties, eggs over easy, and English muffins.

kom526

I've been satisfying my sausage cravings with Banquet frozen patties, but I'm craving some "real" country sausage. Is their's worth a special trip? I thinking once this crap blows over, I'm putting some comfort food in the freezer.

Brunch is sausage patties, eggs over easy, and English muffins.
Our stuff from RB has always been good. We had country sausage last Sunday that was from McKays and it was damned good. Lots of spice with a good bite. However, it was a bitch to peel the skin because there wasn’t a lot of fat included.

Late bfast, or brunch if you prefer. 3 egg mushroom and cheese omelette.

One of these days I'm going to do a side-by-side taste test of Johnson's breakfast sausage and Gilligan's homemade sausage.

I'm going to use a couple of squares of my premium, aged, reserve stock, and then work on some projects.

kom526

I procured my wood today with the help of my boys. I should have enough to do another wall but I have a lot of prep work to get it ready.

Until then, it's hot dogs and beer time. Hopey the last of this fog will burn off and give us some real sunshine.