Weekend Thread!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Yeah it's Thursday but I'm doing 4 day work weeks so ... It's my FRIDAY!!
Tonight I shall hoist a delicious adult beverage in honor of Nancy "Veruca Salt" Pelosi on the occasion of her 80th birthday. Then promptly vomit as a form of taxation.

Hopefully help a friend pull the siding off a barn on his property so I can have the wood to finish my project.
Shoot some hoops with my boys.
See if the catfish or perch are biting.
Work on 'The Project'
Yardwork
Patronize a locally owned restaurant for some take out
Violate the 6' rule with the LW

Enjoy life

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've assembled all the parts needed to rebuild the brakes on the back of my truck, but don't think I'll be able to pull off the contortions necessary to install them. With the forecast for Sunday showing 78°, I may just put on a pair of shorts, set up a lawn chair, and sit and stare at the box of parts. :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Today... laundry, change the cat litter box, pick up subs for dinner
Saturday... wash sheets and towels, clean bathrooms
Sunday... more laundry :ohwell: , take down the "Winter" decor, dust and vacuum the house

Yes... I live such an exciting life. :rolleyes:

Today is my Friday off. Looking forward to three days of working on projects around the house. Some perennials previously ordered for the backyard project are on the way. The only stress will be figuring out the best way to get our hands on landscaping supplies we want.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No plans for the weekend, but I have got to get out of the house, even to traipse around my back woods. But naw. Ticks.

GregV814

You guys can thank me later, but in an over abundance of caution, I’ll be holding down planet Earth from my yard at a safe social distancing manner. Yes, I’ll sacrifice my new lifestyle for the benefit of others, especially women and minorities. As an added benefit, I’ll spray countless cans of air sanitizer , in a South by Southeast direction.

kom526

Today is my Friday off. Looking forward to three days of working on projects around the house. Some perennials previously ordered for the backyard project are on the way. The only stress will be figuring out the best way to get our hands on landscaping supplies we want.
Landscaping/nurseries etc are essential according to the gov and Meadows Farms is open.

kom526

You guys can thank me later, but in an over abundance of caution, I’ll be holding down planet Earth from my yard at a safe social distancing manner. Yes, I’ll sacrifice my new lifestyle for the benefit of others, especially women and minorities. As an added benefit, I’ll spray countless cans of air sanitizer , in a South by Southeast direction.
Be sure to drop chlorine tabs in any standing water cuz after this is over it’ll be Zika time.

Lump

Today... laundry, change the cat litter box, pick up subs for dinner
Saturday... wash sheets and towels, clean bathrooms
Sunday... more laundry :ohwell: , take down the "Winter" decor, dust and vacuum the house

Yes... I live such an exciting life. :rolleyes:
That sums up my weekend as well!

I'm anxious to do my flower bed, but it's too soon.
I was hoping to have mine done, weeded and mulched by now, but I can't get down and stay on the ground. Between the knees, hips and back, I think my days of weeding are done. Anyone local to the California area have some kids that need something to do?

It's a nice day, so I'll try to get my walk in over on Solomons, and maybe get the tractor prepped. Needs a serious power washing.

kom526

I go to pull the mower out and dead battery. 😕 Did my sled work by pushing it across the yard to reach the battery charger. The oldest boy is going to learn how to replace exterior light fixtures today after I cut, sweep, aerate and fertilize.