weekend

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
so any one have good plans? I looked at the weather said it was supposed to be warm, and a little cloudy. I hope that the weather will hold up, i have 2 shows this weekend, and there more or less the first shows of the spring season, so i would really like it to be warm...

mingiz

Horse Poor
:howdy: Supposed to be a great weekend considering what the week has been...Going trail riding somewhere.........

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
im going to msa on suday, they added the speed classes! Though im going to an ibra show saterday, and missing it sunday to go to msa...

MorganLover

i am going to TEC this weekend too, my first camping trip with MY horse. i have been on one with Happy and used Cheyanne, but this is my first one with my mare, and i have had her going on 3 years now hehe. OH this will also be my first time trailering (thanks to happy letting me use her stock trailer, isn't she brave.) Now i'll probably wish i don't have to take it back to her hehe. I'd love to bring my mare to ride with all you SMTR's but i also thinks she is getting a bit old for lot of rides, this weekend should really test her, and me. I just pray she does well. I am always so nervous and she normally makes me so proud. hehe. Guess if she can't hack it for both days i can use happy's Chester on Sat, and just use her on sunday. :razz: she'll be fine though i am sure. WHO else is going to TEC with us?

Tazgirl

I am going to AMIT for the St. Judes Ride. Can't wait I am taking both my horses. So Paso I will see you Sunday....

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
might not go to any shows, my moms leg has been hurting her, where she can barley walk... and shes my ride. She went to the doctors today, and we dont know anything yet, other than she had to go get a mri, or catscan or somthing. If she cant take me maybe i have to ask my dad, i dont like his driving, expeacly with a horse trailer :faint:. Though if my mom dosnt feel any better at all i should just stay home and ::sniff:: miss the horse shows.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tazgirl said:
I am going to AMIT for the St. Judes Ride. Can't wait I am taking both my horses. So Paso I will see you Sunday....

My paso forums (like our Somd.com forums) are meeting for rides this weekend...Upperco MD on Sat and Hanover PA on Sunday...Most of the peeps are from NY....Mingiz and I are probably going to the Hanover PA ride on Sunday..Will will come back with pics.

SerenitStables

flarenuphope said:
so any one have good plans? I looked at the weather said it was supposed to be warm, and a little cloudy. I hope that the weather will hold up, i have 2 shows this weekend, and there more or less the first shows of the spring season, so i would really like it to be warm...

Horse showing in Bowie!!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Shetiger said:
:lmao: that is so you

I know... Just another freak at the freak show!! :lol:

You should have seen me at Webster Hall in NYC back in the day... Drag queens and gothic weirdos mixed with skin heads and emo's.... :yay:

You people only get to see the most normal side I can manage without medication...:lol:

Shetiger

The Hard Way
Beelzebaby666 said:
I know... Just another freak at the freak show!! :lol:

You should have seen me at Webster Hall in NYC back in the day... Drag queens and gothic weirdos mixed with skin heads and emo's.... :yay:

You people only get to see the most normal side I can manage without medication...:lol:

:jameo: :shocking: :crazy: :yikes: