Weight Loss

stockgirl

Stocki
Pandora said:
We are just jealous. :lol:

But if I could eat anything I wanted and be skinny, shiat, I'd be bragging about it endlessly.

Guess I'm just more of a humble person. I used to be that way. Never bragged about it, though. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm still at a svelte 235!! Same as I was when I moved here.. but about 20 pounds more then when I retired..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
stockgirl said:
Guess I'm just more of a humble person. I used to be that way. Never bragged about it, though. :shrug:
Hello, she wasn't bragging. Did you notice that she mentioned that she cuts calories? Why hate on her just because she has the ability to not let her weight "get away from" her?

stockgirl

Stocki
Nickel said:
Hello, she wasn't bragging. Did you notice that she mentioned that she cuts calories? Why hate on her just because she has the ability to not let her weight "get away from" her?
Guess I read her post differently. I don't "hate" on her for it. I do not the fact that she bragged in a thread where ppl are discussing how to lose weight. See my point yet?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Think you women should also know that some men find skinny women disgusting.. The unhealthy Heroine chic look does nothing for me.. I'd be afraid I'd break something.. Give me a healthy looking woman with some meat on her bones.

A Steak and Potatos kinda woman..

itsbob said:
Think you women should also know that some men find skinny women disgusting.. The unhealthy Heroine chic look does nothing for me.. I'd be afraid I'd break something.. Give me a healthy looking woman with some meat on her bones.

Shouldn't this be posted in the "personals" section...:confused:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
Shouldn't this be posted in the "personals" section...:confused:
Naaah, I already found my perfect woman...

Just trying to spread the word that some men just don't get the skinny woman thing..

sushisamba said:
I've been watching Barbara Harrison lose her last 10 lbs for the past 2 months :killingme: and the formual NBC4 touted is this:

taking in 10 calories per pound of your current weight will allow you to maintain your current weight (150lbsx10=1500 calories a day)

if you want to lose weight:

take in 10 calories per pound of your ideal weight (120x10=1200 calories a day)

The only way to lose weight is to cut calories. By cutting calories you decrease the quantity of food you eat which is the only way to lose weight. It's not easy but as they say "NO PAIN, NO GAIN" or in this case, loss. :yay:

Barbara Harrison is an idiot!!!

Carry on.

mainman

Set Trippin
itsbob said:

:yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Chasey_Lane said:
And any girl that changes her appearance because of a man is stupid.
But what if she was ugly and her breath stunk before she met him.. she should stay ugly and stanky breathed??

D

dems4me

twc418 said:
I read your posts.....thats awesome that you have acheived your goals and are heading in that direction. :flowers:

Thank you! :huggy: I went away for a 2 hour meeting and was trying to catch up. :lol: I will reach the goal again. :lol:

ummm... were you talking to me? :confused: :blushing:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
itsbob said:

Looks like you picked the right girl for you. :yay: :lol:

ps: you're a Dan Quayle wannabe

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
Looks like you picked the right girl for you. :yay: :lol:

ps: you're a Dan Quayle wannabe
Beat me to the spelling correction on Quayle..

and potatoes can be "spelt" either way, I thought 'e' was Quayles was of spelling it.