Weight Watcher meals

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're actually quite good :yay:

Giant has them in the deli - not frozen. (The frozen ones are gross) I just ate a turkey and dressing meal for lunch. :yum:

Just in case anyone is interested...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Giant has them in the deli - not frozen. (The frozen ones are gross) I just ate a turkey and dressing meal for lunch. :yum:

They are but they're loaded with carbs and sodium. :frown:

They are but they're loaded with carbs and sodium. :frown:

The sodium in any pre-packaged meal will kill ya... but I'm thinking Vrai exercises regluarly so she's probably not worried about restricting carbs. Carbs aren't bad for the active. :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The sodium in any pre-packaged meal will kill ya... but I'm thinking Vrai exercises regluarly so she's probably not worried about restricting carbs. Carbs aren't bad for the active. :shrug:

Exactly and I'm really trying to stay away from the sodium... and even if you exercise, you still should eat the "right" carbs.

In my advanced age, I'm trying to eat a little better.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Semi-regularly, anyway :lol:

I can't be a martinet about what I eat. There's no fun in that and I'll quickly abandon any healthy eating plan. I figure if I stick with a certain calorie limit most of the time, that has to be good enough.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

I can't be a martinet about what I eat. There's no fun in that and I'll quickly abandon any healthy eating plan. I figure if I stick with a certain calorie limit most of the time, that has to be good enough.

I don't like to be a puppet about my food either.

sexy_pants

about how much did they cost? was it good? did they have many selections?

That's the reality isn't it... heck... I remember my sis doing Adkins and she dropped 65 in what seemed the blink of an eye. Then it seemed the moment she stopped the carb restriction... it was another blink and whammo! :faint:

My bro dropped 150 using weight watchers 5 years ago. The ONLY way he's been able to maintain that weight loss is to continue to count calories. He doesn't restrict anything... just portion control.

3labs

Yep! Unfortunately, there isn't a magic formula. Calories in = Calories out. Portion control is key for me!