Weight Watchers Thread

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Still here! I'm holding steady at 135, which irritates me. I upped my treadmill time so hopefully I'll start losing again.

121.5 :neener:

:lmao:

I think you look great!!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by vraiblonde
*grrr* I was hoping I was taller than you :lol:

:lmao: But I've got a really small frame. I think you are bigger boned. Wait....Don't you remember sitting on the bed in the Reagan Cottage comparing wrists???!?!? We were doing that while Dr. Steve was peforming his special examination of Otter's foot in the other room. Oh God...it's all coming back to me now....:roflmao:

Mountain MaMa

WV bound
-20 YEAH!!! Joined the gym on Friday..Clothes are begining to fit different, my dress shoes are too big (guess I'll just wear my Berks all the time)..And I got my wedding ring back on!!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Mountain MaMa
-20 YEAH!!! Joined the gym on Friday..Clothes are begining to fit different, my dress shoes are too big (guess I'll just wear my Berks all the time)..And I got my wedding ring back on!!!!

Great feeling, isn't it!?!?!?!?!

I'm happy for you, keep up the good work. :clap:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Smart Ones Sundae Cones are really good... only 2 points apiece and taste just like a regular drumstick. The sugar cone even has a chocolate lining. :biggrin:

I lost 3.0 pounds 2 weeks ago...

This week I went back, but I weighed in the evening instead of around noon, so I had two meals and most of my water in me from that day, plus I was in work clothes, and I was up 3.5 from the 2 weeks ago. :frown:

I'm hoping when I go back at my regular time in my shorts and t-shirt and weigh in there will be a big loss.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by sleuth14
This week I went back, but I weighed in the evening instead of around noon, so I had two meals and most of my water in me from that day, plus I was in work clothes, and I was up 3.5 from the 2 weeks ago. :frown:

I hate how you always weigh more at the end of the day, but it's just one of those things. I weigh myself each morning after I get up. I get undressed, pee, and get on the scale. :lol: That way I have a 'constant' to go by, as I'm in the same state at the same time whenever I weigh myself.

When I go back to dieting in a few weeks, though, I might weigh in daily, but I'll only record my weight once a week.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by PFgal
I hate how you always weigh more at the end of the day, but it's just one of those things. I weigh myself each morning after I get up. I get undressed, pee, and get on the scale. :lol: That way I have a 'constant' to go by, as I'm in the same state at the same time whenever I weigh myself.

I just hope it was actually because of my weighing time and not because of me somehow screwing up.

One thing I don't understand is how the new "FlexPoints" system allows you to lose weight even though you get 14 more points a week than the "Winning Points" system.

When I was doing "Winning Points", if I went over by just a couple points, I gained or stayed the same.

K

Katie

I stayed with winning points, I never got Flex Points, so I just stayed with what works for me.