Weinstein convicted

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Now that he's been convicted of a sex crime they'll send him to a place he can get all the sex he wants and a lot more that he doesn't!

black dog

Free America
AMF

I'm morbidly curious about his deformed genitalia.

He should do a remake of the movie Freaks while in prison...
Staring Harvey and his deformed penis, being broken over every sink in his prison wing taking a mile of weiner up his balloon knot....

Hijinx

Here is a man who could tell a thousand stories.
Yes, they finally caught up with him but this ugly bag of sh*t got some great sex over time from a lot of women who paid off with sex.
Never make the mistake of thinking he was the only one in Hollywood doing this.
Never make the mistake of thinking those who testified against him were the only ones who paid off.

These women told tales of groping, forced oral sex,rapes, masturbation, and lewd proposiotions.
Obviously they were only a small percentage of those who paid off.
They were not forced or raped by violence, but by promises of rewards to come.
Most were consensual to a point where they performed for a promised reward.
How many others in the business today paid off and shut up?

The guy is a POS, no doubt, but there are more of them in Hollywood who have gotten and are still getting away with the same thing.
It was so easy for him. They made it easy for him , and he got away with it for a long time.

limblips

PREMO Member
Here is a man who could tell a thousand stories.
Yes, they finally caught up with him but this ugly bag of sh*t got some great sex over time from a lot of women who paid off with sex.
Never make the mistake of thinking those who testified against him were the only ones who paid off.

These women told tales of groping, forced oral sex,rapes, masturbation, and lewd proposiotions.
Obviously they were only a small percentage of those who paid off.
They were not forced or raped by violence, but by promises of rewards to come.
Most were consensual to a point where they performed for a promised reward.
How many others in the business today paid off and shut up?

The guy is a POS, no doubt, but there are more of them in Hollywood who have gotten and are still getting away with the same thing.
It was so easy for him. They made it easy for him , and he got away with it for a long time.
Sounds like a quid pro blow!

transporter

GregV814

I shudder to think what “Beef Jerky” jethro bodine’s altar ego got away with under Mr. Drysdales watchful eyes.

WingsOfGold

Auntie Biache'

I feel like he took one for the team, so now this will blow over, and the pervs in Hollywood can get back to business as usual.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Funny how he started having 'chest pains' on his way to prison. Reminds me of a piece from an Eddie Murphy stand up.

Tell me Mr Weinstein, how long have you been experiencing chest pain?

About 10 minutes after the verdict was read.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Funny how he started having 'chest pains' on his way to prison. Reminds me of a from an Eddie Murphy stand up.

The police arrest a man and he is at his sentencing:
"Tell me Mr. Murphy, when did you find Jesus?"

"About 10 minutes after the cops found me."
And how he portrayed himself as a bent over old man using a walker to walking upright on his way out of court. :rolleyes:

Spitfire

Funny how he started having 'chest pains' on his way to prison. Reminds me of a from an Eddie Murphy stand up.

Tell me Mr Weinstein, how long have you been experiencing chest pain?

About 10 minutes after the verdict was read.

Greetings:

I was thinking more Fred Sanford.

Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hijinx

I feel like he took one for the team, so now this will blow over, and the pervs in Hollywood can get back to business as usual.

They may be more discreet about it, but it won't stop.
If 50 women show up for a job as an actress and half of them are willing to put out.
Which do you suppose will get the job?
It's a shame I suppose to paint them all with the same brush,but it is no secret that this has been going on ever since the first film was made.

Nepotism,sexual perversions,pedophilia,dope, alcoholism, all are well known in the business of making movies.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm curious as to what physical evidence was used to convict him.. or did the democrats just prove how to take somebody down without any evidence??

Get 5 - 10 people together to point at the accused and say "HE'S THE BAD MAN!!" and poof, off to jail you go.

Granted I didn't follow this closely as it smelled to high heaven to begin with, but what little I read is there was a lot of voluntary participation up to the point the victims claimed they became victims.. AGAIN, I didn't read or watch all (or pretty much any) of the testimony, but it seems the women knew what was going on, knew what the expectations where, went there (wherever there is) KNOWING full well.. and participated and did what they thought had to be done.

When is Oprah going to be charged with pandering??