WEIRD, E-mails From here....

sockgirl77

CityGrl said:
Don't say such things about Tigger! What did she ever do to you? You're such a mean, horrible person for picking on another human being in such a way. What do you have to say for yourself??
He's like most of us in here!

Mikeinsmd

CityGrl said:
Don't say such things about Tigger! What did she ever do to you? You're such a mean, horrible person for picking on another human being in such a way. What do you have to say for yourself??
Ummmmm....... I say you have me pegged to a T!!! And we're two peas in a pod.

:flowers: :love: :smoochy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
TWL's wife said:
I've been part of that forum. The owner has something agaist me for some like all the other forums do!! Just tell already what your problem with me is.
Believe it or not, Tigg, there are even people here who don't like ME! :yikes: #### 'em in the ear. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Very interesting. This never occurred to me. :lol:

Tigger:

You need to go into your CP and unsubscribe from those threads if you don't want to receive notification of new posts in them. Also, I suspect you're set to subscribe to every thread you post in. In your CP, under Options, scroll down to Messaging and Notification and change it to Do Not Subscribe. Whoever hosts your mail service will thank you.

To Debauchery Owner:

If Tigger is no longer in your forum, you can lock the threads she's posted in. This way everyone can still read them, but no one can post in them, and she won't receive notification.

TWLs wife

vraiblonde said:
Very interesting. This never occurred to me. :lol:

Tigger:

You need to go into your CP and unsubscribe from those threads if you don't want to receive notification of new posts in them. Also, I suspect you're set to subscribe to every thread you post in. In your CP, under Options, scroll down to Messaging and Notification and change it to Do Not Subscribe. Whoever hosts your mail service will thank you.

To Debauchery Owner:

If Tigger is no longer in your forum, you can lock the threads she's posted in. This way everyone can still read them, but no one can post in them, and she won't receive notification.
But thing is Vria. I was never allowed in ever. Then How could I subscribe to those threads?? :shrug: :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TWL's wife said:
But thing is Vria. I was never allowed in ever. Then How I subscribe to those threads??
You had to have been in at some point and either subscribed to threads or you're set to automatically be subscribed to threads you post in.

I can check in Admin and see which it is.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Tigger, the previous forum was named "Invitation only" you were a member. The owner (starcat) simply changed the name and booted you out.

TWLs wife

BuddyLee said:
Tigger, the previous forum was named "Invitation only" you were a member. The owner (starcat) simply changed the name and booted you out.
So being that She was Starting Sh!T again for No Reason!! Her Butt is gone from my forums Now!!

Last edited:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I'm so glad I never start any shiat. I don't even know enough people to start it and there is only one person I don't like, and I think he has been banned, and that would be that wetnoodle guy.

Mikeinsmd

BS Gal said:
I'm so glad I never start any shiat. I don't even know enough people to start it and there is only one person I don't like, and I think he has been banned, and that would be that wetnoodle guy.
:flowers: :love: