Welcome Home Sadie!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:yawn:
Giddy up! said:
:huggy: glad your back! We missed ya! :flowers:
Aww your so sweet. I am exhausted! We drove straight through going down to FL. It took 17 hours! We drove back in two days with my new little hitch hikers. I borrowed a freinds truck because I don't have a proper hitch for the gooseneck and when I returned tonight I was informed that my truck WILL NOT pull that size trailer. It has a max load weight of 7K and no more than 5500 lbs per axle. My husband will be thrilled when he finds out we need a new truck. :sarcasm: Anyway, I promised Giddyup a picture. I will have to go to VA for a few days beginning tomorrow, so I need to get some sleep. Good night all. My sources have told me that nothing eventful has happened since I was away, so I will have to catch up tomorrow night.

Attachments

• Jt and Sadie.JPG
    Jt and Sadie.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 146
  • JT and Sadie 2.JPG
    JT and Sadie 2.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 141

smoothmarine187

Sadielady said:
Aww your so sweet. I am exhausted! We drove straight through going down to FL. It took 17 hours! We drove back in two days with my new little hitch hikers. I borrowed a freinds truck because I don't have a proper hitch for the gooseneck and when I returned tonight I was informed that my truck WILL NOT pull that size trailer. It has a max load weight of 7K and no more than 5500 lbs per axle. My husband will be thrilled when he finds out we need a new truck. :sarcasm: Anyway, I promised Giddyup a picture. I will have to go to VA for a few days beginning tomorrow, so I need to get some sleep. Good night all. My sources have told me that nothing eventful has happened since I was away, so I will have to catch up tomorrow night.

:howdy: welcome back I have been :bawl: everyday since you left :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:

Who's the grey horse in the pics???

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:

That CANNOT be Giddy! She looks to um PROPER.... :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Welcome back! :howdy: With you and the Winnies gone, it has been very uneventful. Quick, say something eventful!

What did you bring me???