Welcome to the forums B&L's Mom

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
:howdy: It's about time .. Are we trail riding or the dirt road Wednesday ?? I would like Dakota to come but only if we ride the D trail , she stayed right with me Saturday night riding she is gonna make a great trail dog..Oh and the paper said Barrle Saddle so that pad should have worked o'well at least the saddle fits :yay: Call Me later TC

Carefulone

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. -Anonymous

Wish I read your statement before I got into so much trouble on the HYPP thread....always trying to help.....and help wasn't asked for....hence could have used the above earlier.....HA

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Carefulone said:
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. -Anonymous

Wish I read your statement before I got into so much trouble on the HYPP

thats alright I had to learn it the hard way also :huggy:

Carefulone

My dogs, Jessie and Jessica loved to go when we went trail riding. They've been gone a long time, never rode with my dogs again. It was fun, actually......and trying to stay off the thread, can't change peoples minds and I don't know them, they're probably nice people.......

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Carefulone said:
My dogs, Jessie and Jessica loved to go when we went trail riding. They've been gone a long time, never rode with my dogs again. It was fun, actually......and trying to stay off the thread, can't change peoples minds and I don't know them, they're probably nice people.......

ya some are nice people but some are real A$$ holes . So don't let it bother you just speak your mind and pick your fights , You'll be fine no one can tell you what to post or that your opinion is wrong.. Ya the great thing about Dakota is she is only 10 weeks and already knows to follow me on my horse , when my daughter was riding my horse she stayed with me .I never exspected it ..It was great .

B&L's Mom

Ride tomorrow! WOOHOO!

Yeah... it's about time... glad I EVEN have time to get on here... but,, anyway... yeah... lets ride the dirt road! Takin my boy... you know how flighty is! :lmao: Dakota is goin to be a wonderful trail horse... the way you spend quality time with her! I'll call ya later

TotalControl said:
:howdy: It's about time .. Are we trail riding or the dirt road Wednesday ?? I would like Dakota to come but only if we ride the D trail , she stayed right with me Saturday night riding she is gonna make a great trail dog..Oh and the paper said Barrle Saddle so that pad should have worked o'well at least the saddle fits :yay: Call Me later TC

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
B&L's Mom said:
Yeah... it's about time... glad I EVEN have time to get on here... but,, anyway... yeah... lets ride the dirt road! Takin my boy... you know how flighty is! :lmao: Dakota is goin to be a wonderful trail horse... the way you spend quality time with her! I'll call ya later

I meant the dump trail NOT the dirt rd with her plus I will have little man who remember is not allowed to walk the dirt road with us anymore ???

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
TotalControl said:
I meant the dump trail NOT the dirt rd with her plus I will have little man who remember is not allowed to walk the dirt road with us anymore ???

I have no clue whare im going to do i might go visit the pony... if ur confused B&L PM me... ~Z~

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
Welcome B&L's Mom. Are you coming to the ride at Skyview Sunday?

:howdy: MGH, is jello in the house? So how did it go?

BTW, :howdy: Hi BO (B&L mom is too hard for me) Are you still going away this weekend, right? If so, Have a great time :yay:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
TotalControl said:

B&L's mom got the stuff from the tack shop .. it's in the back of the truck I will see if Percy would take them to the barn tonight .. Have a safe trip and will talk to ya soon .. TC

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
:howdy: MGH, is jello in the house? So how did it go?

BTW, :howdy: Hi BO (B&L mom is too hard for me) Are you still going away this weekend, right? If so, Have a great time :yay:

:howdy: Percy! Jello's in the house! Last nights meeting wiped him out. When you got home were there any puppies...yet?