Well, duh

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - After three days on the run, a murder suspect who escaped from jail by climbing down a 60-foot line of knotted bedsheets surrendered to state police at his rural home.

story

If you're slick enough to escape from a max. security prison, why go home?? :confused: They even said on the news that they were contacting the man's family and friends. Like anyone with any lick of sense wouldn't know that already.

Marley007s

Originally posted by cmcdanal
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - After three days on the run, a murder suspect who escaped from jail by climbing down a 60-foot line of knotted bedsheets surrendered to state police at his rural home.

story

If you're slick enough to escape from a max. security prison, why go home?? :confused: They even said on the news that they were contacting the man's family and friends. Like anyone with any lick of sense wouldn't know that already.

I guess the other question would be why is it so easy for a man that stupid to break out of a maximum security prison????:confused:

Athena1078

Social Director
Re: Re: Well, duh

Originally posted by Marley007s
I guess the other question would be why is it so easy for a man that stupid to break out of a maximum security prison????:confused:
That is what I want to know! In this day in age, how does the old sheets tied together to escape routine work?

Marley007s

Re: Re: Re: Well, duh

Originally posted by Athena1078
That is what I want to know! In this day in age, how does the old sheets tied together to escape routine work?

Thats what Im saying, and how do you suppose it was so easy for the guy to get the window out. I mean it is a prison isn't it.
What ever happened to bars on windows???

Athena1078

Social Director
I was out at the prison in Hagerstown a few years ago, long story, but it wasn't me in there, or a family member.. But anyways, I can't imagine anyone getting out of there.. I think it may have been a maximum security one, and you wouldn't belive what I had to go through to get in there..I don't know how someone could get out.

Marley007s

I was out at the prison in Hagerstown a few years ago, long story, but it wasn't me in there, or a family member.. But anyways, I can't imagine anyone getting out of there.. I think it may have been a maximum security one, and you wouldn't belive what I had to go through to get in there..I don't know how someone could get out.

The problem is that we are way to intelligent to get out. We have to have an IQ of 4 to be able to break out of prison.:crazy:

Marley007s

I do however, think that there might have been a lot of people that I went to highschool with that would be capable of breaking out of prison...:biggrin:

Athena1078

Social Director
I do however, think that there might have been a lot of people that I went to highschool with that would be capable of breaking out of prison...:biggrin:
I think most of the guys I have dated before probably could too!:blushing:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
well, uh, yeah, I guess I am! I definately haven't had one that challenged my mind in a long time.

Ohhhh the ways someone could reword this! :lol:

J

justhangn

I normally win everything I compete for. :cheers:
You may want to check her trophy case before you go much further. :lmao: