Well I knew it...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have been putting all the rides on the web page..I got 2 emails today from people looking for Paso trail horses and want me to price the two boys for them...uggg....I really dont want to sell Bubba or Jose' at this time..

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
I have been putting all the rides on the web page..I got 2 emails today from people looking for Paso trail horses and want me to price the two boys for them...uggg....I really dont want to sell Bubba or Jose' at this time..

Oh wow that's a hard decision to make, you have worked so hard with both of them and Jose' is doing so great. Let us know what you decide :coffee: and good luck.
Taz

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:

So keep them. :shrug: You never know when you'll find another keeper.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

:smack: so keep 'em for now... sell 'em later if you want... I'm sure they'll be other buyers out there especially after you put even more trail ride hours on them. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:smack: so keep 'em for now... sell 'em later if you want... I'm sure they'll be other buyers out there especially after you put even more trail ride hours on them. :huggy:

Actually cant get a better trail horse then Bubba if you can ride that sucka will go anywhere you point him and carefully....I do NOT ride him I personally dont like him and he is not gaited well enough for me..I keep and feed him just for others to ride..

Jose' actually was picked up just as a resale horse..He is great now. Ask Mingiz he will go anywhere too...if I can make 4 x my money he has to go.. :huggy:

I have 9 horses :whistle: 2 due to foal soon and one ASS....8 horses too many for my ass to ride... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I wouldn't sell Jose.. :nono: He's too good for what you want him for and you know your attached to him... :huggy: I wouldn't sell Fat Pony for the simple fact that she is totally broke,safe,and I trust her to get me through....and she has.. Bubba is the one to go..... :wench: Besides Fat Pony would miss him..she's in love with him :smoochy:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Actually cant get a better trail horse then Bubba if you can ride that sucka will go anywhere you point him and carefully....I do NOT ride him I personally dont like him and he is not gaited well enough for me..I keep and feed him just for others to ride..

Jose' actually was picked up just as a resale horse..He is great now. Ask Mingiz he will go anywhere too...if I can make 4 x my money he has to go.. :huggy:

I have 9 horses :whistle: 2 due to foal soon and one ASS....8 horses too many for my ass to ride... :lmao:
I will cry :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: !!!!!!!!

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Pasofever said:

Please do not discuss this further with Loper, Loper needs no more horses....please don't tempt her.

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:

Ah - I was going to second Loper's advice, but after reading this . . . . I guess you could sell a couple, especially if you can make 4 x your original investment. It's hard to let them go, eh?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Attached to a few yes....Jose' not really he does not have much personality to me...he is a GREAT ride..willing and smoothe and easy to get along with. I got him cheap because he had thrown the last 2 riders to ride him..He needs an experienced hand..I have had NO real issues with him..I do like his ride but I am not "attached to him" But I hate to sell him as he is my back up trail horse..I do NOT ride Bubba and the girls are heavy in foal at this time. Misty is really not my type. Condesa is my kinda horse but is small...

Bubba again a good ride but NOT for me...not attached to his personality either..

Condesa..attached and a great ride

Misty??????????

Vence attached and a great ride..

NOT horses for Loper..neither one...Loper needs a quiet easy going horse not a "crotch rocket" :lmao:

I gave her prices...Jose' is out of her price range...Bubba is in it she wants to come see him..so???

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Attached to a few yes....Jose' not really he does not have much personality to me...he is a GREAT ride..willing and smoothe and easy to get along with. I got him cheap because he had thrown the last 2 riders to ride him..He needs an experienced hand..I have had NO real issues with him..I do like his ride but I am not "attached to him" But I hate to sell him as he is my back up trail horse..I do NOT ride Bubba and the girls are heavy in foal at this time. Misty is really not my type. Condesa is my kinda horse but is small...

Bubba again a good ride but NOT for me...not attached to his personality either..

Condesa..attached and a great ride

Misty??????????

Vence attached and a great ride..

NOT horses for Loper..neither one...Loper needs a quiet easy going horse not a "crotch rocket" :lmao:

I gave her prices...Jose' is out of her price range...Bubba is in it she wants to come see him..so???

whoa I didn't ask for prices nor am I looking. I'll work with what I have... :whistle: who's posting under my name?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:

Paso, did you get the email with the pix?? My puter is acting up at times.... :lmao: