Well Let us Clarify 5th from the bottm is not last in his class

LtownTaxpayer

And again, despite being a party boy he managed to finish at one of the country’s academies.
And when your daddy and granddaddy basically make it impossible to get kicked out, you can squeak by.

P.S. The graduating isn't as big a tell as being near the bottom of the class and getting aviation. Getting jets was damn near amazing.

Midnightrider

And when your daddy and granddaddy basically make it impossible to get kicked out, you can squeak by.

P.S. The graduating isn't as big a tell as being near the bottom of the class and getting aviation. Getting jets was damn near amazing.
:killingme

What do you have that indicates he would have been kicked out if not for his lineage? He obviously got the grades or they would have booted him.

You really seem to be sucking down the McCain hate. I never liked him as a politician, but anybody who graduates the academy earned it.

This_person

Geesh, what some will constantly do, to to keep a conversation going.
MidnightSpanker used to talk about McCain like crap, including that he graduated so low in his class at the academy and never would have made it had it not been for his lineage. He constantly talked about he never got a major command under his belt.

But, that was back when McCain was running as a Republican for president. Now that he's a dead man who tried to hurt the sitting president badly before he died, Spanker can only talk up McCain and down people who are talking the same way Spanker used to about McCain.

Sad, pathetic little life Spanker must have.

CPUSA

You really are a sad, pathetic, little "man"?

I get why comrade GURPS says the stupid sh!t he does...he is paid to do so.

You Hijinx are just a complete waste of food, air, water, and taxpayer dollars.
What, in this post has to do with anything in this thread?
You bitch just to bitch these days?
You are quite sad...and have always been pathetic....

SamSpade

My Dad was at the Naval Academy at the same time as McCain. He was in the class ahead of my father.

He said that McCain's reputation at the Academy wasn't especially good, and like Ivy League legacies, the rest of the class realized that he was there not because of outstanding grades or stellar credentials - but because of his Admiral father. He said McCain was always a cocky entitled rich kid, and acted as such.

Ironically, at graduation the man who graduates LAST is actually accorded a kind of special honor - the "anchor man". They carry him around on their shoulders like some kind of football hero. When I watched my father's graduation film, I asked why do they do that? He answered, because he JUST - MADE - IT. Everyone after him failed or went home.

Still, out of a thousand or so classmates, graduating last or fifth from the bottom is a difference without a distinction.

CPUSA

Operative word being myth. It's odd that Trump, modest man that he is, has not revealed the first in class proof to the world.
You know, every time you post, it becomes more obvious that you spent most of your time in the Navy on your back...

Midnightrider

My Dad was at the Naval Academy at the same time as McCain. He was in the class ahead of my father.

He said that McCain's reputation at the Academy wasn't especially good, and like Ivy League legacies, the rest of the class realized that he was there not because of outstanding grades or stellar credentials - but because of his Admiral father. He said McCain was always a cocky entitled rich kid, and acted as such.

Ironically, at graduation the man who graduates LAST is actually accorded a kind of special honor - the "anchor man". They carry him around on their shoulders like some kind of football hero. When I watched my father's graduation film, I asked why do they do that? He answered, because he JUST - MADE - IT. Everyone after him failed or went home.

Still, out of a thousand or so classmates, graduating last or fifth from the bottom is a difference without a distinction.
as is graduating fifth from the bottom , the middle of the pack, or in the top 200. The fact of the matter is that graudating is the thing. They dont give grades away. you have to earn them.

SamSpade

as is graduating fifth from the bottom , the middle of the pack, or in the top 200. The fact of the matter is that graudating is the thing. They dont give grades away. you have to earn them.

An argument no one made when George Bush's college grades were shown to be mediocre. Even though he graduated.

Because to be honest, the only reason people ASK is so they can comment on whether or not the candidate got
great grades - or - well - didn't distinguish himself. Same goes with stuff like taxes - people want to find stuff, even if it's
trivial like how much or little they gave to charity.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MidnightSpanker used to talk about McCain like crap, including that he graduated so low in his class at the academy and never would have made it had it not been for his lineage. He constantly talked about he never got a major command under his belt.

But, that was back when McCain was running as a Republican for president. Now that he's a dead man who tried to hurt the sitting president badly before he died, Spanker can only talk up McCain and down people who are talking the same way Spanker used to about McCain.

Sad, pathetic little life Spanker must have.

People like MR just repeat what they're told to say. The handlers have so much control over them that they will literally contradict themselves within minutes and not even realize it because they're not thinking for themselves; they are reciting lines.

And when you point this out to MR et al they respond with:

"... ... ... BWA ha ha ha ha! :killingme: " because they haven't been told how to respond and it short circuits their programming.

Midnightrider

An argument no one made when George Bush's college grades were shown to be mediocre. Even though he graduated.

Because to be honest, the only reason people ASK is so they can comment on whether or not the candidate got
great grades - or - well - didn't distinguish himself. Same goes with stuff like taxes - people want to find stuff, even if it's
trivial like how much or little they gave to charity.
there is a difference between getting mediocre grades at a run of the mill universtiy and graduating from the USNA. there just is. I am sure you know that being that your dad graduated there.
This 'slam' is akin to saying you are the 5 poorest billiaonaire in the country. You are still doing pretty damn good.

People like MR just repeat what they're told to say. The handlers have so much control over them that they will literally contradict themselves within minutes and not even realize it because they're not thinking for themselves; they are reciting lines.

And when you point this out to MR et al they respond with:

"... ... ... BWA ha ha ha ha! :killingme: " because they haven't been told how to respond and it short circuits their programming.
did my handlers tell me to ask you what your grades were at CSM during your 3 semesters of the 13th grade?
there is nothing contradictory about the UNSA being one of the mose exclusive and toughest institutions of higher education in the country if not the world. Everyone gets in with a letter of rec from a congressman, rep, or the VP. after that you have to do the work, and plenty flunk out.

BTW, you sure aren't very good at ignoring me

CPUSA

Well that's just not true and it's a really crappy thing to say, however, based on your other tasteless posts it's totally indicative of your obvious poor upbringing. I won't bother to respond to your follow up post because I won't be seeing it.
My tasteless posts are more indicative of the stupidity of you lefties.
Your stupidity is like Cancer. How would you know you're suffering from it unless someone gives you the sad diagnosis?
You'll see it. We both know you will...