Well Let us Clarify 5th from the bottm is not last in his class

CPUSA

did my handlers tell me to ask you what your grades were at CSM during your 3 semesters of the 13th grade?

Still upset that you both entered at CSM the same time....and you're still there...in the same classes....still struggling...eh?

This_person

and the rumor has it that at ivy league universities its almost impossible to fail out, particularly for a legacy
So, you agree that as a legacy it's almost impossible to fail out of the USNA, and therefore graduating near the bottom of the class demonstrates a lack of ability, not a great ability due to competence compared with other schools?

Or, did you not realize you just admitted you've been wrong all along?

CPUSA

So, you agree that as a legacy it's almost impossible to fail out of the USNA, and therefore graduating near the bottom of the class demonstrates a lack of ability, not a great ability due to competence compared with other schools?

Or, did you not realize you just admitted you've been wrong all along?
It's a walking contradiction of it's previous post...any post...pick a post, guaranteed it contradicts itself 2 posts later

Look!! Up at the screen!!
It's Captain Contradict!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's a walking contradiction of it's previous post...any post...pick a post, guaranteed it contradicts itself 2 posts later

Look!! Up at the screen!!
It's Captain Contradict!!
Reminds me of the character....

140207_2722962_Weekend_Update___Tommy_Flanagan_anvver_2.jpg

Midnightrider

every person who flunks out of the naval academy got there via a letter from a senator, a rep, or the vice president. every single one.

Clem72

every person who flunks out of the naval academy got there via a letter from a senator, a rep, or the vice president. every single one.

I like how you expect everyone to consider the Academy as some pinnacle of higher education, then admit that admission has nothing to do with academics and everything to do with who you know. So why should I be impressed if someone graduated last, middle, or first from a school whos primary barrier to entry is being able to use someone elses connections for a referral? Sounds like CSM might actually be more academically competative (and have a better football team from what I hear).

Midnightrider

I like how you expect everyone to consider the Academy as some pinnacle of higher education, then admit that admission has nothing to do with academics and everything to do with who you know. So why should I be impressed if someone graduated last, middle, or first from a school whos primary barrier to entry is being able to use someone elses connections for a referral? Sounds like CSM might actually be more academically competative (and have a better football team from what I hear).
yeah, thats pretty far from an accurate description of the USNA admissions standards. Generally the plebes have both great academics and the letter from their congressman. In fact most enter after doing a year at an in state university. once they are in, nobody is doing the work for them or giving them grades based on their names.

If you dont understand that the USNA is a better educational insitution and has a higher grade of students than CSM there really isnt much helping you

This_person

yeah, thats pretty far from an accurate description of the USNA admissions standards. Generally the plebes have both great academics and the letter from their congressman. In fact most enter after doing a year at an in state university. once they are in, nobody is doing the work for them or giving them grades based on their names.

If you dont understand that the USNA is a better educational insitution and has a higher grade of students than CSM there really isnt much helping you
Unless, of course, you’re a legacy and it’s almost impossible to fail out, as you pointed out.

awpitt

Main Streeter
People like MR just repeat what they're told to say. The handlers have so much control over them that they will literally contradict themselves within minutes and not even realize it because they're not thinking for themselves; they are reciting lines.

And when you point this out to MR et al they respond with:

"... ... ... BWA ha ha ha ha! :killingme: " because they haven't been told how to respond and it short circuits their programming.

A lot of people pick up phrases from the media or political figures they follow. One example is the phrase "sh!thole countries". I never heard that phrase ever used in these forums until Trump coined it. Once that happened, certain folks, on here, started using it like they were trying to make up for lost time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One example is the phrase "sh!thole countries". I never heard that phrase ever used in these forums until Trump coined it.

Don't be silly. You've seen me say that right on here like 8,000 times before Trump was ever even in the running. In fact, that bitch stole that phrase from me.

Trump didn't originate "shithole countries". He can have "low energy Jeb", "little Marco", and "crooked Hillary", but he doesn't get credit for "shithole countries".

Midnightrider

Don't be silly. You've seen me say that right on here like 8,000 times before Trump was ever even in the running. In fact, that bitch stole that phrase from me.

Trump didn't originate "shithole countries". He can have "low energy Jeb", "little Marco", and "crooked Hillary", but he doesn't get credit for "shithole countries".
:killingme
The denial is stunning, not unexpected, but stunning.

awpitt

Main Streeter

I'm not being silly and no, I have not seen use that term prior to Trump using it. Certainly not "8,000 times". That's not to say you never ever used it but I do know that when Trump started saying it, that term started showing up in a lot of your posts.