Well rats!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I got up at the crack of dawn to post school closings - and it doesn't look like you all have any!

School's out for our kids. We've got a good 1 1/2" on the ground. :clap:

Vince

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I got up at the crack of dawn to post school closings - and it doesn't look like you all have any!

School's out for our kids. We've got a good 1 1/2" on the ground. :clap:

No shoveling for us down here Vrai. :clap:
Ya know that's the only thing I hate about snow. I'm gonna get me a snow blower and stop beyotching about the snow.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Bonehead

Vrai where are you located. I have to go up to Baltimore today so it would help to know.:smile:

T.Rally

All rain in Western Chuck County. I would have rather seen it snow. The commute is actually better in the snow as the majority of drivers elect to stay home. Rain never stops anyone and makes the commute woefully long.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Bonehead
Vrai where are you located. I have to go up to Baltimore today so it would help to know.:smile:
I'm in Frederick. You know Baltimore schools are closed, right? Apparently they got nailed by the snow.

Bonehead

Thanks Vrai. Looks like it is a little nasty in Baltimore right now. Mix is what the radar shows.:frown:

nomoney

Originally posted by kwillia
I honestly thought this was gonna be about a bunch of rats found in a well....:whack:

Me to; but I was thinking more along the lines of them being in a hay bale or something though...

Last edited:
K

Kizzy

We have a partial dusting, but since the temp is a few degrees above freezing, the wet rain didn't freeze on the roads. I'm on 229 just a mile before the southern tip of P.G. County.

I stayed home today, because my grandmother is pretty sick with what I think is the flu.