Well shiat now I am scared for life..

Cowgirl

It's ok Paso....barrel horses are well trained and little kids are just fine flying around the ring on them. :cheers:

Did I need the :sarcasm:?

Spicober

It's ok Paso....barrel horses are well trained and little kids are just fine flying around the ring on them. :cheers:

Did I need the :sarcasm:?
sad but It proved the helmet point
Did you see the one of the boy that was running for all its worth but didnt know how to turn the poor thing?

devinej

holy mother of.....that was the really really really really awful....are people really that bad?? wow...

Cowgirl

sad but It proved the helmet point
Did you see the one of the boy that was running for all its worth but didnt know how to turn the poor thing?

At least that boy was a little bit older and on a pony. The girl I felt bad for....she got hung up in the stirrup. :frown:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
What about the one that says "This makes me really sad". I hope this poor little QH gets upgraded. I'm can't believe that horse didn't get hurt in the fence trying to get away from her attacker!!:wench:

Then the video of the guy lunging the stallion in the little paddock and cracking the bull whip. Thought for sure the stallion was going to kick him in the head. :eyebrow:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
What about "If that were my student"? I like when the instructor tells the person videoing that the horse almost jumped the height of the wall. :jameo: Oh, and jumping fences at a trot builds up the horses muscles. :faint: