Well, this is not good

Hijinx

We don't have time to worry about China we are too busy worrying about wearing a mask.
And besides it's OK China has already paid President Biden to to ignore their military growth, and cry about Russia.

PJay

"China has been preparing for World War III with biological weapons for the last six years. Scientists examined manipulation of diseases "in a way never seen before"."

China will pay for their crimes against humanity...🙏

Hijinx

"China has been preparing for World War III with biological weapons for the last six years. Scientists examined manipulation of diseases "in a way never seen before"."

China will pay for their crimes against humanity...🙏

Who do you think they will write the check too.

PJay

Chinese rocket getting ready to hit earth any minute now...oh where, oh where will it land...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Speaking of rockets.... NASA is launching a suborbital sounding rocket today from its Wallops Flight Facility. A four-stage Black Brant XII rocket is scheduled for takeoff at 8:02pm ET, and will release a vapor that is expected to glow as it travels more than 200 miles above Earth's surface to study space plasma.

So in less than a hour from now, look eastward upwards to the sky, and ya might get to see the glow.

PJay

Anyone listening? Did the guy stop talking? Not sure if video stopped working or if he took a break...

Grumpy

If I may ...

Speaking of rockets.... NASA is launching a suborbital sounding rocket today from its Wallops Flight Facility. A four-stage Black Brant XII rocket is scheduled for takeoff at 8:02pm ET, and will release a vapor that is expected to glow as it travels more than 200 miles above Earth's surface to study space plasma.

So in less than a hour from now, look eastward upwards to the sky, and ya might get to see the glow.
Scrubbed, retry tomorrow

Grumpy

Since I don't drive much over the last year, seems like everytime I gas up, the price is up 30-40 cents. Both cars that I do drive take hi-test, gassed one up today, 3.89 a gal....yikes..Won't be long til the gas folks change over to litres, so the great unwashed will think they are getting a deal.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Saw regular gasoline advertised today for $3.09 at a local Texaco while driving around. Seems like just a few weeks ago it went above $2. How long before it hits $4+?