Well, this is not good

PJay

"All four mainlines of the Colonial Pipeline System still offline after the Ransomware cyberattack."

WingsOfGold

Since I don't drive much over the last year, seems like everytime I gas up, the price is up 30-40 cents. Both cars that I do drive take hi-test, gassed one up today, 3.89 a gal....yikes..Won't be long til the gas folks change over to litres, so the great unwashed will think they are getting a deal.
Climb baby climb! Elections have consequences and I want the asssholes that voted for the pos to suffer!

Hijinx

Climb baby climb! Elections have consequences and I want the asssholes that voted for the pos to suffer!

I think most of us are like minded and would like to see those who voted for this simple minded bastid get to suffer, but the problem is those of us who didn't vote for this old load will suffer too. Especially those of us on a fixed income. Those of us that this clown said would not suffer because he just wanted to fuk the rich. We all know that was a load of BS.

WingsOfGold

I think most of us are like minded and would like to see those who voted for this simple minded bastid get to suffer, but the problem is those of us who didn't vote for this old load will suffer too. Especially those of us on a fixed income. Those of us that this clown said would not suffer because he just wanted to fuk the rich. We all know that was a load of BS.
I'm fixed as fixed can be but I'll survive. First to go will be the dirt buzzards that voted for him. Call it burn baby burn!

PJay

Hijinx

OK folks. The Administration has gone to the old Russian trick and are blaming the Russians for the hack.
I don't believe that for a minute. But lets go over some thing that have appear in my mind, and Yes I know I am jus simple and probably a little nuts about this.

The Administration wants us to go green.? What better incentive than to have a gas shortage?
When Obama was President he said gas should go to $5.00 a gallon.
The envirowhacko's have been bragging about how nice and clean the air was since people could not get to work because of the Covid.
Now Just when thing are beginning to open up we get a shortage of gas, and of course less driving.
I was told that the Dahlgren gas stations are not pumping, no gas. My sister called and said a couple of stations in Leonardtown have no regular left, and the price went up 10 cents last night.

Who or what is the most likely to be causing this mess.? Russia, or ANTIFA or our own Government.
Some enviro-nut or some foreign county who knows that the full resources of the intelligence community of the United States is coming down on them for this. Or it should be. It's time to wipe out random virus's/

Now for my next thought. I don't believe the computers run the pipeline, I believe that is run by gas company employees and it is perfectly capable of being run without computers. But the fact is that all gas no matter what name it goes by comes through the same pipeline, The problem is not with piping the gas but with the computers that figure out where it is coming from, how much is being pumped , and who to charge for the use of the pipeline.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
People who supported Biden shutting the Keystone Pipeline down need not complain. Infact stop using fuel altogether to show us how evil pipelines are.
I belive if they want to make everyone forgo gas, oil etc., they should get themselves a nice pair of Jesus sandals and walk anywhere they want to go.

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

OK folks. The Administration has gone to the old Russian trick and are blaming the Russians for the hack.
I don't believe that for a minute. But lets go over some thing that have appear in my mind, and Yes I know I am jus simple and probably a little nuts about this.

The Administration wants us to go green.? What better incentive than to have a gas shortage?
When Obama was President he said gas should go to $5.00 a gallon.
The envirowhacko's have been bragging about how nice and clean the air was since people could not get to work because of the Covid.
Now Just when thing are beginning to open up we get a shortage of gas, and of course less driving.
I was told that the Dahlgren gas stations are not pumping, no gas. My sister called and said a couple of stations in Leonardtown have no regular left, and the price went up 10 cents last night.

Who or what is the most likely to be causing this mess.? Russia, or ANTIFA or our own Government.
Some enviro-nut or some foreign county who knows that the full resources of the intelligence community of the United States is coming down on them for this. Or it should be. It's time to wipe out random virus's/

Now for my next thought. I don't believe the computers run the pipeline, I believe that is run by gas company employees and it is perfectly capable of being run without computers. But the fact is that all gas no matter what name it goes by comes through the same pipeline, The problem is not with piping the gas but with the computers that figure out where it is coming from, how much is being pumped , and who to charge for the use of the pipeline.
Here's a funny thing, or ironic, or paradoxical, etc.. I find it extremely telling that Dominion Cove Point LNG, (and others like), is busily at this very moment, and has been ever since, and well before, the gasoline pipeline false-flag, is still churning out LNG after pulling the gas off the Natural Gas Pipeline System and filling their storage tanks, then on-loading onto LNG tanker ships to be delivered to far away distant lands. I wonder why the Natural Gas Pipeline system hasn't been targeted? It is much larger and vast in scale, traversing the entirety of the the US, far larger in size and scope than Colonial's pipeline. And yet, humming along just fine and dandy.

PJay